Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Susan say it isn't so - no group space for Oasis?

Go down 
+8
Former Cruise Critic
Ugly Betty Fan
NYC Teacher
Kenny
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
Diamond Dave
Admin
Big Red Robyn
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ajani
Charter Member
Charter Member
Ajani

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Susan say it isn't so - no group space for Oasis? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susan say it isn't so - no group space for Oasis?   Susan say it isn't so - no group space for Oasis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:00 pm

I thought you'd all like to know that I confirmed the ID of one of the CC spies and sent the info to Tina. It's not someone who is a regular poster on here - I'll just say the screen name has something to do with weddings.
Back to top Go down
http://rcclprojectgenesis.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Susan say it isn't so - no group space for Oasis?   Susan say it isn't so - no group space for Oasis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:01 pm

CC spy?? On here,you mean?? Oh brother.....at least I have the same name,so no one can accuse me of spying..
Back to top Go down
Ajani
Charter Member
Charter Member
Ajani

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Susan say it isn't so - no group space for Oasis?   Susan say it isn't so - no group space for Oasis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:05 pm

PH8 wrote:
CC spy?? On here,you mean?? Oh brother.....at least I have the same name,so no one can accuse me of spying..

Yep! Can you believe it? And, I think Tina knows the Polar Bears are all good people! Wink The person I mean isn't a regular poster - not too bright either...
Back to top Go down
http://rcclprojectgenesis.blogspot.com/
diaz loves 2 cruise
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
diaz loves 2 cruise

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Susan say it isn't so - no group space for Oasis?   Susan say it isn't so - no group space for Oasis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:21 pm

Interesting! I guess we're finally getting noticed! I also saw a post on CC that they might be moving their "group" cruise to January so they can get amenities. I now have to wonder if that's the real reason or if Cruise Freeks are giving them too much of a run for the money and they're afraid they might have to concede now that we're getting more established.

Anyhow, let's get back to more important things. Did everyone see the party menu?!? Looks great! I'm actually amazed the pricing is holding at $35 per head consiering all we're getting. Party room, dj, food, some beverages.
Back to top Go down
Former Cruise Critic
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Former Cruise Critic

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Susan say it isn't so - no group space for Oasis?   Susan say it isn't so - no group space for Oasis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 2:28 pm

Frankly, I don't give a rat's a** about what's going on over there!

And, yes, the menu is very well done and I have to agree about the $35 per head price, I did think it was going to be higher. So a big thank you to Susan and Tina for keeping the price down!

Care to give us some hints of what type of door prizes to expect?
Back to top Go down
Diamond Dave
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Diamond Dave

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Susan say it isn't so - no group space for Oasis?   Susan say it isn't so - no group space for Oasis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:07 pm

Yes we want door prize hints!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Susan say it isn't so - no group space for Oasis?   Susan say it isn't so - no group space for Oasis? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:37 pm

Karl,

We haven't lined up door prizes yet - but I will be donating several items, including some RCCL logo items (I'm shooting for stuff like beach towels, bathrobes, tote bags, etc.) - might have some future travel or cruise certificates, but we don't know yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susan say it isn't so - no group space for Oasis?   Susan say it isn't so - no group space for Oasis? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Susan say it isn't so - no group space for Oasis?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2