Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dumb Question Time!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Dumb Question Time! Empty
PostSubject: Dumb Question Time!   Dumb Question Time! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:59 pm

Nina, I know you've probably posted this before but, when will the hotel be open for booking? And, how are we handling that is it direct with the hotel or through you? By the way, we're growing that why we haven't book yet for either cruise.
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Question Time!   Dumb Question Time! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:28 pm

Hi Eddie, sorry I missed this post! Not a dumb question at all as the information has changed. I just posted a long explaination in the Christmas thread but in a nutshell, I expect to have the hotel agree to a final price for the July 4th stay end of next month and the Christmas stay end of the year. At first it was looking very much like they would agree to give us this year's prices and we were very close to finalizing it. However, with the price of things going up they had to back up a bit and needed to wait until they had finished revising next year's pricing before they could look into what they could do for us and guarantee it. I do not expect the pricing to change all that much and neither do they. Just enough though we want to be sure before coming to an agreement.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Question Time!   Dumb Question Time! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:40 pm

Ok Nina, thanks! We're thinking of attempting the back to back Genesis to QM2 cruises but, we're not sure, QM2 is for sure. Genesis, while we really want to go to the inaugural, it's expendable, we can always sail it another time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumb Question Time!   Dumb Question Time! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumb Question Time!
Page 1 of 1