Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas on EOS

Go down 
+75
cruiseforme
TwitchOR
jillybabes
cruisenfever
bjjost
Single Dad
Westchester Cruiser
Leanna N
Katherine O
misseddie
Charlie Tuna
Cruising Rays
Kenny's CoWorker
Hopeful Henry
Down The Shore Guy
skyking
NDJollyMon
Lisa D
flowers
Pet Vet Assistant
Lilly
Joe A
Nancy R
lishka
Cruise Karma
Yellow Labs Rule
NYC Cruiser
atbcat
Loyal Caribbean
J Kelly
Kim T
Krazy 4 Kruises
Miriam R
D D'Angelo
Colorado Gal
Gerri
Qbert
First Timer
SundayInThePark
Kenny
GaryD
Cruiser Brooke
Ascot Scott
I Cruise Do You Cruise
Archie
Just Me
The Really Odd Couple
Former Cruise Critic
BB
Diamond Dave
Mary B
OU812
Murray S
Sweet Home Chicago
Cold Weather Cruiser
Dr Demento
Tommy Bahamas
diaz loves 2 cruise
Andrew
NYC Teacher
Long Island Mom
Brian of Boston
Big Red Robyn
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
ShoeBeeDoBeDo
Dr Donna
Admin
Ajani
AlwaysReadyToCruise
Boca Brats
Cruising Guy
Leisure Suit Larry
Not A Pain In The Aft
Giovani
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Christmas on EOS - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:23 pm

Charlie, the only "consultant" I saw was a bottle of Myers Rum, wine with dinner and whatever the bartender was serving you!!! roflmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 6:52 pm

atbcat wrote:
Welcome to the winners! Once again (since there are some new people here), I am the travel agent on this one.

To TRY to answer your question, if all goes as typical, then the cruise should be similar to this and next years. But probably leaving on Dec. 19th for 14 nights!

Departure Port: Cape Liberty Cruise Port, New Jersey
Ports of Call: Cape Liberty Cruise Port, New Jersey; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; Bridgetown, Barbados; Roseau, Dominica; St. John's, Antigua; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Basseterre, St. Kitts; Tortola, British Virgin Islands; Cape Liberty Cruise Port, New Jersey
2009 Date(s): 20 Dec

Geez, I've never had such a long cruise in my life! I CAN'T WAIT! I won't know what to do with myself with so much time to actually relax AND do things. Typically on a 7-nighter you have to forego one to get the other. But with 14 days, I can actually accomplish both. YEAH!

Hi Marilyn, Hope your Holidays were great. I''ve been busy and I'm only about 15 pages behind on this thread lol! The itinerary sounds great even if it is only a guess. Thanks for all your work on our behalf. I am excited for this cruise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:14 pm

Note to self........ Do not miss checking this thread daily or risk a 15 page ketchup session.

Glad to see so many people having so much fun.

Charlie I'm not sure if the Yanks know what "Coventry" is.

Where do I sign up for the Roll Call?
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:45 pm

Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:57 pm

Dramaqueen wrote:

I refer to my earlier post regarding the teaching of English language. Laughing
Similar to the Amish practice if one is "Sent to Coventry" then you would be ignored or shunned. lol!
bfn
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:25 pm

misseddie wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:

Similar to the Amish practice if one is "Sent to Coventry" then you would be ignored or shunned. lol!
bfn

Ok, so that sounds "bad"... wonder why the fancy, schmancy neighborhood near me is called "Coventry Estates"??? I'd love to be sent there! geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:02 pm

Oh great, I can imagine how we're all going to be talking by the end of this cruise. We have our New York and New Jersey accents plus a Southerner or two thrown in, not to mention a few Texans with twangs - then we need to toss in our resident Irishman Patrick and now some friends from England. So do ya think we'll be talkin' the Queen's English by the end of the sailing or do ya'll think you'll be picking up on Brooklynese? Wazzzup lol!
Back to top Go down
Murphy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:04 pm

And don't forget "Ya'mon" Jamaician!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:13 pm

misseddie wrote:
Dramaqueen wrote:

bfn

Well said what !!!! pip pip and all that rot..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cruising Rays
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Rays

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:18 pm

Do any of y'all go to Times Square for News Year Eve or do you skip the crowds and watch it on the tube???? It is tradition for us to watch it every year to bring in the new year.

Kim Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:21 pm

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Oh great, I can imagine how we're all going to be talking by the end of this cruise. We have our New York and New Jersey accents plus a Southerner or two thrown in, not to mention a few Texans with twangs - then we need to toss in our resident Irishman Patrick and now some friends from England. So do ya think we'll be talkin' the Queen's English by the end of the sailing or do ya'll think you'll be picking up on Brooklynese? Wazzzup lol!

Contrary to the popular believe that the whole island over there is England, there is a small chunk at the top which is Scotland. I am Scottish and Charlie is a Sassenach (Not a bad thing but definitely different) HappyHappyJoyJoy
I will be happy to teach y'all some Scots brogue. It'll sure sound funny with a Brooklyn accent lol!
BTW I've lived here for 43 years.
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:54 am

Another Polar Bear here. Didn't win a cruise but decided that with so many of my fellow Polar Bears winning I had to join the fun and bring my grandson who will be a month short of 16 for the Zoo Cruise. It has taken me a couple hours to read all the post on this thread but it sure has been interesting.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:36 am

PRELIMINARY BOOKING FORMS ARE NOW AVAILABLE:

Click the following link to be taken to a Pre-Cruise booking form for Cruise Freek Forums 2010 Christmas and
New Year's Holiday Cruise from NJ. Credit card information is not required until April, 2009.

We do NOT have pricing yet, therefore, we are not able to give you information regarding pricing or
upgrading. The minute we do have pricing, we will make it available.

https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/Cruise-Freek-Forums-2010-Holiday-Cruise-Booking-Form-h121.htm

Questions? Email me at admin@cruisefreakforums.com
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:59 pm

How do you say.....COOL! Thanks Tina.
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:36 pm

Excellent thanks Tina!
Back to top Go down
Former Cruise Critic
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Former Cruise Critic

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:37 pm

HolySheep You people have been talking up a storm! I had to catch up with 11 pages - and the last time I posted was December 23rd! lol! Not that we're excited about this trip or anything, right?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:02 pm

Hey it's 3pm. Isn't it about time for Ron to be waking up?

Someone kick him for us, ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:19 pm

Another Cunard cruiser jumping ship to join the Zoo Crew Very Happy Hi, all, for those who don't know me yet, I'm Christina. Nice to meet all of you and looking forward to sailing with you - and of course, helping throw Nick overboard lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:28 pm

FormerlySanFranBayCruiser wrote:
Another Cunard cruiser jumping ship to join the Zoo Crew Very Happy Hi, all, for those who don't know me yet, I'm Christina. Nice to meet all of you and looking forward to sailing with you - and of course, helping throw Nick overboard lol!

Oh nice and after I treated you to dinner on Saturday. You just wait, Patrick is coming along and I'll both him and Eddie on my side lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:29 pm

roflmao Just teasing Nick, I didn't know Patrick was coming along! Well, at least I'll have a dance partner, of course, I'll have to share him with Marina but, something tells me he won't mind Wink
Back to top Go down
bjjost
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
bjjost

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:30 pm

Don't you just love reading the messages? This is the greatest bunch of people!! I can't wait till I get to meet everyone!!

I think this is the first time I've wished for time to pass quickly. At my age, you really want the days to crawl by!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:36 pm

roflmao Just teasing Nick, I didn't know Patrick was coming along! Well, at least I'll have a dance partner, of course, I'll have to share him with Marina but, something tells me he won't mind Wink

Oh right, poor Paddy, women all over him, all the time, the poor shy lad lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:37 pm

LOL Me thinks you're jealous Nick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:38 pm

bjjost wrote:
Don't you just love reading the messages? This is the greatest bunch of people!! I can't wait till I get to meet everyone!!

I think this is the first time I've wished for time to pass quickly. At my age, you really want the days to crawl by!!

Can't wait to meet all of you either!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:38 pm

LOL Me thinks you're jealous Nick

Me nah, I have the greatest woman in the world. Ok now that I've covered my butt when Leanna reads that - you bet I am!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas on EOS
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next