Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas on EOS

Go down 
+75
cruiseforme
TwitchOR
jillybabes
cruisenfever
bjjost
Single Dad
Westchester Cruiser
Leanna N
Katherine O
misseddie
Charlie Tuna
Cruising Rays
Kenny's CoWorker
Hopeful Henry
Down The Shore Guy
skyking
NDJollyMon
Lisa D
flowers
Pet Vet Assistant
Lilly
Joe A
Nancy R
lishka
Cruise Karma
Yellow Labs Rule
NYC Cruiser
atbcat
Loyal Caribbean
J Kelly
Kim T
Krazy 4 Kruises
Miriam R
D D'Angelo
Colorado Gal
Gerri
Qbert
First Timer
SundayInThePark
Kenny
GaryD
Cruiser Brooke
Ascot Scott
I Cruise Do You Cruise
Archie
Just Me
The Really Odd Couple
Former Cruise Critic
BB
Diamond Dave
Mary B
OU812
Murray S
Sweet Home Chicago
Cold Weather Cruiser
Dr Demento
Tommy Bahamas
diaz loves 2 cruise
Andrew
NYC Teacher
Long Island Mom
Brian of Boston
Big Red Robyn
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
ShoeBeeDoBeDo
Dr Donna
Admin
Ajani
AlwaysReadyToCruise
Boca Brats
Cruising Guy
Leisure Suit Larry
Not A Pain In The Aft
Giovani
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
79 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

Christmas on EOS - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:14 am

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Ivanova wrote:
Ronrocks wrote:
Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Curvy Gal Cruises wrote:
Hello Zoo Crew, I'm another Cunard Cruiser who is jumping cruise lines to Royal Caribbean for 2010 for the holidays. For those who don't know me, I'm Marina, nice to meet all of you. Looking forward to sailing with you party animals!

See Marina is nice, Marina is my friend - she doesn't threaten to throw me overboard lol! We're getting there, just need Patrick and Eddie...

Speaking of overboard. Did you see this? Someone fell off the Norwegian Pearl on Christmas day. They still haven't found her.

I'm with you Nick. They are always all over the cruise industry. Heck last year I pushed several people off a charter boat and know one said a word. I even gave them a pair of special concrete boots too! oh wait...did I say that out loud?? oops?
http://news.google.com/news?tab=wn&hl=en&ned=us&q=cruise+ship

let us clarify - she has been reported MISSING - but no one actually saw her go overboard - this is another case of someone reported missing by their spouse, in the wee hours of the morning.

However if she was missing since 8pm and not reported missing until 4am - to me this sounds just a bit fishy. Reports are all over the place right now everything from murder to suicide. And, once again, the media is having a field day since it took place on a cruise ship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:38 am

Morning all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cmgm1126
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:38 am

Can someone help me? I need the link for the booking form for 2010 Christmas Cruise. THANK YOU. Carol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:00 pm

crusinmama06 wrote:
Morning all! Very Happy

well well...glad you decided to join us today. Looks like someone is sleeping in these days...slacker.
Back to top Go down
cmgm1126
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:04 pm

Never mind - I found the form - go figure that I could do it on my own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:11 pm

cmgm1126 wrote:
Never mind - I found the form - go figure that I could do it on my own.

Don't feel bad..I work here and I still had to ask someone...oops!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:18 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
crusinmama06 wrote:
Morning all! Very Happy

well well...glad you decided to join us today. Looks like someone is sleeping in these days...slacker.

Oh please. I probably woke up 2 hours before you did. Violin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:20 pm

oh please... I doubt it.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:43 pm

cmgm1126 wrote:
Can someone help me? I need the link for the booking form for 2010 Christmas Cruise. THANK YOU. Carol

https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/Cruise-Freek-Forums-2010-Holiday-Cruise-Booking-Form-h121.htm

Here you go!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:11 pm

Ron...since you are up...do you think you could go to my house and shovel out the driveway? I'm trapped at work for the day.

(PS...we broke another winter record this month. 30 inches of snow in 30 days. Tonight will be -20F....I need a cruise!
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:16 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Ron...since you are up...do you think you could go to my house and shovel out the driveway? I'm trapped at work for the day.

(PS...we broke another winter record this month. 30 inches of snow in 30 days. Tonight will be -20F....I need a cruise!
Hate to tell you(really I do Rolling Eyes ),its about 90 degrees warmer here right now... sunny sunny

Kathy----> dodging incoming... Surprised
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:47 pm

OUCH! Kathy...that one hurts!
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:59 pm

I think Kathy should be temporarily banned until her temp falls below 50. Ban
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:00 pm

How about if we all just pay Kathy a surprise visit. Houseguests until it warms up!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:19 pm

Helllllllllllllllllloooooooo and Greetings from QV once again. We're at sea again today and, I can't believe this wonderful sailing is coming to an end. We arrive back in Southampton on Friday. There are far too many pages to read on this slow computer connections so I will catch up with you good people over this coming weekend. In the meantime, if I don't sign in again before Friday...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! HappyNewYear

Oh and anything Nick has said about me Rolling Eyes It's probably true! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:26 pm

PaddyGoesCruising wrote:
Helllllllllllllllllloooooooo and Greetings from QV once again. We're at sea again today and, I can't believe this wonderful sailing is coming to an end. We arrive back in Southampton on Friday. There are far too many pages to read on this slow computer connections so I will catch up with you good people over this coming weekend. In the meantime, if I don't sign in again before Friday...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! HappyNewYear

Oh and anything Nick has said about me Rolling Eyes It's probably true! lol!

:@#$: Missed you by a minute or so Patrick!! Oh well, we'll catch up over the weekend for sure. Sounds like you're having a great time and can't wait to see the photos :photos: . In the meantime, you have lots of reading to do. If you think you, me and Eddie are bad together, wait until we get together with this bunch!! This is going to be one non-stop party! lol! Safe travels home and talk to you soon!

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2213
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas on EOS
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40