Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another newbie...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaCruzNut
DaCruzNut

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Another newbie... Empty
PostSubject: Another newbie...   Another newbie... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 4:41 pm

Hi! Name's Jeff; I live in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. My partner's name is Neal. I'm 66 and Neal's 60. I've been on 65+ cruises. Next cruise is the Fascination (4th time) to the Western caribbean. Favorite cruise lines are Celebrity, Princess and Carnival.
Back to top Go down

Another newbie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie...   Another newbie... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 4:53 pm

Welcome We're so glad you joined us!! 65+ cruises?!?! Now that's an impressive number!! I'm sure you'll be a very valuable addition to our growing community!!
Back to top Go down
Hopeful Henry
Host
Host
Hopeful Henry

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Another newbie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie...   Another newbie... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 6:09 pm

Hi Guys!! Just wanted to let you know we have dedicated Gay Forum, here's the link: https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/gay-forums-f9/

Come on in and say hi when you get the chance. We've been trying to get more people into the Gay Threads but, it's been a slow go, maybe you can help spread the word we're here!
Back to top Go down
Bibb
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Another newbie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie...   Another newbie... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:56 pm

Hi Jeff,

Welcome aboard Jeff. Nice to see you again. Say Hi to Neal.

We are almost over a very long winter up here in Maine. We still have piles of snow laying around from the 100+ inches we got this year. I hope it's over.

Again, nice to see yo.

Bibb
Back to top Go down
http://bklongcrier.com
DaCruzNut
DaCruzNut

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Another newbie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie...   Another newbie... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:49 am

It's nice to see 'old' friends along with the new ones. Hi, Bibb! Saw a few other familiar 'faces' here.
Hi, Jackie and Henry.
Hey, Henry, what makes you think I'd be interested in a gay forum? I'm not gay................Neal is! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another newbie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie...   Another newbie... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another newbie...
Page 1 of 1