Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone else doing 14 nts on Tahitian Princess in Alaska?????

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anyone else doing 14 nts on Tahitian Princess in Alaska????? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else doing 14 nts on Tahitian Princess in Alaska?????   Anyone else doing 14 nts on Tahitian Princess in Alaska????? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:36 pm

Well my daughter finally decided what she wanted to do this summer as her high school graduation cruise ... for awhile it looked like it was going to be a 7 nt Western Caribbean on the Liberty of the Seas, but then I told her about the new 14 night itinerary Princess is doing this summer round trip out of Vancouver, and that cinched it.

So it looks like we're doing the Tahitian Princess for 14 nights departing June 26th. Besides the "typical" Alaskan ports (Ketchikan, Skagway, Juneau, Sitka, and Glacer Bay) the ship is also going to Kodiak Island, Seward, Valdez, and Victoria (BC).
Back to top Go down
Grego

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Anyone else doing 14 nts on Tahitian Princess in Alaska????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else doing 14 nts on Tahitian Princess in Alaska?????   Anyone else doing 14 nts on Tahitian Princess in Alaska????? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:56 pm

Glad to see that you also made the decision to do this new voyage itinerary. We have booked the August 21st date and we are also looking forward to this exciting cruise and all the ports of call.

We have take other long voyages before, most of them in the 10 to 12 day range, so this will be the longest on board. As with you, the departure and return city of Vancouver added a special interest to the cruise. But, let's not over look the opportunity to visit quite a few special ports that are only accessible to ships of this size.

Have you decided on any of the tours as yet? It's quite a chore and a load of money, but it will be worth it. We're looking at this as probably the only time we will be here - so let's have fun.

Since your voyage is before ours, we'll look forward to your postings and review of the cruise.
Back to top Go down

Anyone else doing 14 nts on Tahitian Princess in Alaska?????
Page 1 of 1