Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SERENADE- LATE RETURNING TO SAN DIEGO

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SERENADE- LATE RETURNING TO SAN DIEGO Empty
PostSubject: SERENADE- LATE RETURNING TO SAN DIEGO   SERENADE- LATE RETURNING TO SAN DIEGO Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 7:46 pm

Hi Everyone,

One of my agents is currently onboard the Serenade's Hawaii cruise and just emailed that they are 16 hrs behind schedule. They had to return to Hawaii to remove a guest with medical issues. At this time, they're waiting for an update from the Capt. as to what their scheduled arrival time into San Diego will be on Oct. 20th. Anyone who's scheduled to depart on 10/20 may want to check back here as I'll any updated information as soon as I have it.
Back to top Go down

SERENADE- LATE RETURNING TO SAN DIEGO Empty
PostSubject: Serenade ETA Update   SERENADE- LATE RETURNING TO SAN DIEGO Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 4:49 pm

I just received an email from my agent onboard the Serenade. They will be arriving into San Diego around 1pm on Oct. 20th which will no doubt delay the departure of those cruising out on the 20th.
Back to top Go down

SERENADE- LATE RETURNING TO SAN DIEGO
Page 1 of 1