Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi all - good news if you're a former CC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chadds Ford Traveler
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Hi all - good news if you're a former CC Empty
PostSubject: Hi all - good news if you're a former CC   Hi all - good news if you're a former CC Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:19 am

Hi everyone,

Like many of you I"m coming over from cruise critic. I posted or I say I tried to post my last link there and I do believe this forum has them running scared! They now have all web addresses leading over here blocked.

I'm here to stay! I'm a former travel agent and LS would never allow me to lead a group over there because she was afraid I was trolling for clients - I haven't been active in the travel business for 7 years!! lol!

So good job people! The word must be out there for them to take such rash actions at CC.

I wonder how long until they spend a spy to this board Question

Janice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi all - good news if you're a former CC   Hi all - good news if you're a former CC Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:21 am

Janice,

There could be a spy here already lurking ... no way of knowing. Wink
Back to top Go down
Chadds Ford Traveler
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Hi all - good news if you're a former CC   Hi all - good news if you're a former CC Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:26 am

You're absolutely right!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi all - good news if you're a former CC   Hi all - good news if you're a former CC Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:30 am

Oh,I bet there is too.............

Thats ok.maybe they will realize how we really feel.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tommy Bahamas
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2007-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Hi all - good news if you're a former CC   Hi all - good news if you're a former CC Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:30 am

Chadds Ford Traveler wrote:
Hi everyone,

Like many of you I"m coming over from cruise critic. I posted or I say I tried to post my last link there and I do believe this forum has them running scared! They now have all web addresses leading over here blocked.

I'm here to stay! I'm a former travel agent and LS would never allow me to lead a group over there because she was afraid I was trolling for clients - I haven't been active in the travel business for 7 years!! lol!

So good job people! The word must be out there for them to take such rash actions at CC.

I wonder how long until they spend a spy to this board Question

Janice

You can count on Cruise "Cynic" having a spy or two over here already but that's a good thing, we must be doing something right! cheers
Back to top Go down
packngo
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Hi all - good news if you're a former CC   Hi all - good news if you're a former CC Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 11:22 am

I, too, have had it with CC........As one of my friends said.......

The Few, The Proud, The BANNED

We need T-shirts, huh?........

I was banned (with no explanation) when a group had been chatting for 9 months and a certain party (initial T, real name G) and her pal (JR) joined the group and didn't like what had been planned by the others...I had had problems with this person on THREE boards....She is one of those who love to be 'in' with the management and therefore, I was looked at as the 'monster'........and, of course, Miss LS looks after her own......Beware of this person........She is trouble.

Hope the Freeks continue to grow and grow.......I have a board going under Grandeur B2B April, 2008.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all - good news if you're a former CC   Hi all - good news if you're a former CC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all - good news if you're a former CC
Page 1 of 1