Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OBC Referral Incentive for CF Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PRTTravel
Travel Agent and Bi-Lingual Host

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-18

OBC Referral Incentive for CF Members Empty
PostSubject: OBC Referral Incentive for CF Members   OBC Referral Incentive for CF Members Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:50 am

Hi, all-

Since we've got both Mark Russell and Shaun Barker on this cruise, I want to make sure we've got a really full group. Plus, I would love to see increased membership on this forum! So, I am going to offer a referral incentive to CF members...

For every cabin that you refer for this cruise, you will earn a $25 on board credit. They must use your name when booking with me, and cannot already be a member of Cruise Freeks.

For every cabin that you refer for this cruise that has someone who becomes a registered CF member, I woull double your incentive and you will earn a $50 on board credit.

This opportunity is unlimited!!!! The person must be paid in full before the credit is attached to your account. If they cancel, you will lose the referral credit. Tina will be validating all referrals!

Thanks,
Candice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OBC Referral Incentive for CF Members   OBC Referral Incentive for CF Members Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:33 pm

EXCELLENT concept Candy!! Do my parents count as referrals? lol!
Back to top Go down
PRTTravel

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: OBC Referral Incentive for CF Members   OBC Referral Incentive for CF Members Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:40 pm

If they aren't already members of Cruise Freeks, then yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OBC Referral Incentive for CF Members   OBC Referral Incentive for CF Members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OBC Referral Incentive for CF Members
Page 1 of 1