Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Article on Royal Champions

Go down 
+13
frudutx
Murphy
flowers
cruisenfever
critterchick
Love2Hula
MerryMeetingTravel
NDJollyMon
vlscruiser
Greyghost
thevacationstop
dream2cruise
JJ2sail
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Article on Royal Champions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 am

WKU won last night http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/29785199/ (my daughter called me around 11:30pm to tell me!!!!) so they go up against Gonzaga on Saturday. Of course we're hoping WKU wins (long shot) and that UNC wins their next game......
Back to top Go down
bjjost
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
bjjost

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:44 am

Syracuse plays today at 12:15 pm Eastern time...
Back to top Go down
bjjost
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
bjjost

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:48 am

Yeah... the thread is off topic... but when things get a little "heated", I have a tendency to change the subject. Helps people to relax a bit...

My usual line is... "How 'bout them Mets?"... works every time. (kinda)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:52 am

bjjost wrote:
Yeah... the thread is off topic... but when things get a little "heated", I have a tendency to change the subject. Helps people to relax a bit...

)
fine by me esp since I am one that is right in the middle of the attacks.......
Back to top Go down
bjjost
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
bjjost

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:55 am

I know.... that's why I changed the subject. Gives you some breathing room!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:21 am

Thanks for the info Bette, Syracuse is about an hour away from me. I guess if I were going to pick one to root for, that would be it. Cheers

Kathy, I would feel the same if someone had addressed me as some of the derogatory terms used in a few of the OP's statements. I have to admit, I was one who had no clue what all the fuss was about, only that there were some heated debates going on about it. I had never heard of a "Royal Champion" before this whole subject came up.

I only know that when I am listening to another persons opinion, or perspective on things, I tend to take it with a half of a grain of salt. In the end, my decision will be based solely on what I make of it, not on any else, or what they think.Because in the end, we all have to live with the decisions we make...........

O.k. getting off my Philosophical vibe here....go enjoy the day..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thurleyrn

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:56 am

Ok. I know the thread is off, but I have to agree with my mom. Go MIZZOU!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bjjost
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
bjjost

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:16 pm

That's my girl.... Stay behind Mizzou no matter what!! And even though they lost on Saturday... they're still our team!!!

I have a great daughter, huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:06 pm

go Hilltoppers! Oh wait, they're already out of March Madness. Never mind. Razz
Back to top Go down
thevacationstop
Host
Host
thevacationstop

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:19 pm

Ivanova wrote:
go Hilltoppers! Oh wait, they're already out of March Madness. Never mind. Razz

Shoot, my GT Yellowjackets weren't good enough this year to even make the N.I.T!
Back to top Go down
http://thevacationstop.com

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:22 pm

I was optimistic and had WKU going to the final two against Louisville. A bit pie in the sky huh? Wink
Back to top Go down
thevacationstop
Host
Host
thevacationstop

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:32 pm

Ivanova wrote:
I was optimistic and had WKU going to the final two against Louisville. A bit pie in the sky huh? Wink

Uh, yeah. Just a little. But what do I know? My bracket is finished. Not a single final 4 correct. That's after being 26-6 in the first round and 13-3 in the second. Rounds 3 & 4 wiped me out completely.
Back to top Go down
http://thevacationstop.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Article on Royal Champions   Article on Royal Champions - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Article on Royal Champions
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4