Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEWS ALERT!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Carole
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Carole

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-19

NEWS ALERT!!! Empty
PostSubject: NEWS ALERT!!!   NEWS ALERT!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:11 pm

I'm doing the DOC DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO - they came in today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEWS ALERT!!! Chickendance
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

NEWS ALERT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALERT!!!   NEWS ALERT!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:35 pm

CONGRATS! Cool
Back to top Go down

NEWS ALERT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALERT!!!   NEWS ALERT!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:42 pm

Carol,

Congrats! How are you managing to make this a surprise cruise? Give us the details as to how you are pulling this off? I would love to do that sometime
Back to top Go down
Carole
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Carole

NEWS ALERT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALERT!!!   NEWS ALERT!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:20 pm

Actually, I told him at Christmas after I made final payment. I arranged with his boss to make sure he had vacation set for that time. I paid on the cruise (we have separate accounts. My T/A is also my friend, so if he asked them, they would cover. If he tried to book a cruise, they would tell him the prices were alot higher than they were so he wouldn't book. Smile Phone calls were made only on my cell and no paperwork came to the house. Smile It was actually quite easy.
Back to top Go down

NEWS ALERT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALERT!!!   NEWS ALERT!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:10 am

I thought you were surprising him and he would figure it out when you got to the port Smile
Back to top Go down
Carole
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Carole

NEWS ALERT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALERT!!!   NEWS ALERT!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:23 pm

I was going to wait but half the fun of the
cruise is the anticipation so I felt that I would be denying him the
excitment of waiting.
Now he has been trying on his tux and getting a few new clothes for the cruise. It's neat to see him doing the doc dance
Back to top Go down
pmfan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-12-10

NEWS ALERT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALERT!!!   NEWS ALERT!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:51 pm

Carole wrote:
I'm doing the DOC DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO - they came in today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEWS ALERT!!! Chickendance

Congratulations
Back to top Go down

NEWS ALERT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALERT!!!   NEWS ALERT!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:56 am

Awesome! Congrats! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chrystine
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
chrystine

Number of posts : 238

NEWS ALERT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALERT!!!   NEWS ALERT!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:48 pm

I just love the doc dance cheers
Back to top Go down
Carole
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Carole

NEWS ALERT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALERT!!!   NEWS ALERT!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:28 pm

So now we are halfway through with packing. All the formal stuff still hanging up so it wont get wrinkles. Luggage tags are on the bags and copies from the pharmacy (for our meds) are in our carry on. We have made copies of our passports and Drivers Licenses. I have our debit card numbers memorized so that's one less thing to write down or copy.

I have the limo booked to take us to the pier and pick us up and doggy day care is arranged. WHOOOHOOO!!!!!!! cheers Cool WooHoo WooHooWooHoo
Back to top Go down
pmfan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 68

NEWS ALERT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALERT!!!   NEWS ALERT!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:40 pm

Sounds like your all set to go. : Very Happy
Back to top Go down

NEWS ALERT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALERT!!!   NEWS ALERT!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:00 pm

Carole wrote:
So now we are halfway through with packing. All the formal stuff still hanging up so it wont get wrinkles. Luggage tags are on the bags and copies from the pharmacy (for our meds) are in our carry on. We have made copies of our passports and Drivers Licenses. I have our debit card numbers memorized so that's one less thing to write down or copy.

I have the limo booked to take us to the pier and pick us up and doggy day care is arranged. WHOOOHOOO!!!!!!! cheers Cool WooHoo WooHooWooHoo

Father, I confess the sin of Envy...
Back to top Go down

NEWS ALERT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALERT!!!   NEWS ALERT!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:03 pm

i confess too.
Back to top Go down
Carole
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Carole

NEWS ALERT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALERT!!!   NEWS ALERT!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:29 pm

We are all so weak! LOL
We drool about other people as they get their Bon Voyages - ImNotWorthy

We envy when they get their docs Grinch and we cry when they leave.Sad

PITIFUL!!!! Violin
Back to top Go down

NEWS ALERT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALERT!!!   NEWS ALERT!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:08 pm

but you have to enjoy your trip from the minute you get on because it's over before you know it and then you need another one to recuperate
Back to top Go down

NEWS ALERT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALERT!!!   NEWS ALERT!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:16 pm

Have a great trip.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

NEWS ALERT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALERT!!!   NEWS ALERT!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:08 pm

I'm having "Post-Cruise Depression" right now....
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

NEWS ALERT!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWS ALERT!!!   NEWS ALERT!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEWS ALERT!!!
Page 1 of 1