Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing

Go down 
+14
Queen B
NOB
intothevoid
Hopeful Henry
mlocatis
Former Cruise Critic
Shipmate
IliveontheLIE
Travel Geek
4 Leaf Clover
Admin
motleycruiserMary
NYC Cruiser
Westchester Cruiser
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing Empty
PostSubject: Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing   Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:37 pm

Welcome to Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing Roll Call!
While everyone is invited to read, please only post here if you seriously intend to book AND actually sail on the inaugural sailing.

Welcome Aboard!
Back to top Go down
Westchester Cruiser
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing   Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 3:00 pm

I'm ready to pack and I'm more ready to go! lol!

I'll be there!
Back to top Go down
NYC Cruiser
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing   Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 3:45 pm

Don't Forget To Sign Up for Cruise Freek Member Ajani's Blog on Gensis!

http://rcclprojectgenesis.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing   Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 3:57 pm

I'm definitely in!!!
Back to top Go down
motleycruiserMary
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
motleycruiserMary

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing   Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:07 am

I'm definately in as well. Along with about 30 other folks that all sailed together on the maiden of Liberty of the Seas. We had a blast, the perks were incredible and the friendships made on board were lifelong!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing   Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:12 am

motleycruiserMary wrote:
I'm definately in as well. Along with about 30 other folks that all sailed together on the maiden of Liberty of the Seas. We had a blast, the perks were incredible and the friendships made on board were lifelong!

Now that sounds great! Don't forget to tell them to sign up for Roll Call here on Cruise Freek Forums!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing   Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:34 pm

You can count me (along with family members and friends) to be on this one! Looking forward to meeting you all onboard.
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com
4 Leaf Clover
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
4 Leaf Clover

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing   Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:19 pm

Looks like I'll be booking too, Fall of 2009 is wide open. Normally, I'm a Crystal or Cunard or even a Celebrity or Princess gal but, this sounds like it's going to be fun!

I can't even begin to wrap my mind out a 220,000 ton ship! I'm sure it's going to be an amazing experience.

Does anyone have any photos of suites on other Royal Caribbean ships to share?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing   Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:20 am

4 Leaf-- if you click the webshots link in my signature line, you can look at pics of each RCI ship including all cabins and public areas. Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Travel Geek
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Travel Geek

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing   Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 9:50 am

Can't wait! Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
IliveontheLIE
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
IliveontheLIE

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing   Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 10:42 am

Very interested! Looking forward to meeting you all and sailing with you!
Back to top Go down
Shipmate
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Shipmate

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing   Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:31 pm

Hoping to meet some of you on this sailing.
Back to top Go down
Former Cruise Critic
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Former Cruise Critic

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing   Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:24 pm

So ready to try Genesis but, I wish they'd release more details!! I know they're waiting until after the launch of Independence but, right now that seems like a lifetime away...
Back to top Go down
mlocatis
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing   Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:39 pm

motleycruiserMary wrote:

I am one of the 30. My husband and I can't wait for this cruise. Hi Mary.....
Back to top Go down
Hopeful Henry
Host
Host
Hopeful Henry

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing   Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 12:01 pm

Here's an update that might be of interest to those already in Roll Call:

http://rcclprojectgenesis.blogspot.com/2007/10/royal-caribbean-genesis-update.html
Back to top Go down
intothevoid
intothevoid

Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing   Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 6:54 pm

4 Leaf Clover wrote:
Looks like I'll be booking too, Fall of 2009 is wide open. Normally, I'm a Crystal or Cunard or even a Celebrity or Princess gal but, this sounds like it's going to be fun!

I can't even begin to wrap my mind out a 220,000 ton ship! I'm sure it's going to be an amazing experience.

I have some really nice pics of the Royal and Grand suite from Liberty. How can I post them here?
Back to top Go down
intothevoid
intothevoid

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing   Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 6:55 pm

I am so in!!!!!!!!! I can't freakin wait!!!
Back to top Go down
Hopeful Henry
Host
Host
Hopeful Henry

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing   Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:06 pm

intothevoid wrote:
4 Leaf Clover wrote:

I have some really nice pics of the Royal and Grand suite from Liberty. How can I post them here?

On the green bar up top look for "Gallery" click that and select "ships". You'll see an upload button. Upload your photos there and the ADMIN will approve them. You might want to send her an email to let them know that they're there her email is TRinaldi13@aol.com she's a sweetheart, so, have no fear about approaching her about it or anything really!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing   Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 3:01 pm

intothevoid wrote:

I know!! Can't wait either!! I think our group is going to shape up to be fun!!!
Back to top Go down
intothevoid
intothevoid

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing   Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 6:51 pm

FormerlySanFranBayCruiser wrote:
intothevoid wrote:

I know!! Can't wait either!! I think our group is going to shape up to be fun!!!

I know.

My TA ( yes I use a TA ) is going to be sick of me before Genesis even gets here. Sorry can't help it.
Back to top Go down
intothevoid
intothevoid

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing   Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 6:53 pm

intothevoid wrote:

Oh I just noticed your from New York! Wooohooo!!!!! Me too!!!

I live out in Long Island.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing   Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 5:02 pm

intothevoid wrote:
intothevoid wrote:

I know.

My TA ( yes I use a TA ) is going to be sick of me before Genesis even gets here. Sorry can't help it.

Most TAs love it when we have enthusiastic clients Wink I have some waiting (impatiently) for the new Disney ships ... they'll drive me nuts before any Genesis clients will. LOL
Back to top Go down
intothevoid
intothevoid

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing   Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 8:07 pm

Ivanova wrote:
intothevoid wrote:
intothevoid wrote:

I know.

Most TAs love it when we have enthusiastic clients Wink I have some waiting (impatiently) for the new Disney ships ... they'll drive me nuts before any Genesis clients will. LOL

I am one of those enthusiastic clients. LOL.
I try not to drive my TA crazy though.
Back to top Go down
NOB
Resident Expert - Fashions
Resident Expert - Fashions
NOB

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing   Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:29 pm

Seems like forever getting more news... Can't wait!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing   Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:56 pm

NOB,

I know!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing   Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Caribbean's Genesis Inaugural Sailing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next