Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas on EOS

Go down 
+36
Exairgoddess1
lordoftime
bratni
Ajani
Kenny
spruce120
Leanna N
Greta
ndmomof4
Big Red Robyn
Tommy Bahamas
vlscruiser
NDDad
cruiseforme
Down The Shore Guy
Kim T
dream2cruise
Former Cruise Critic
Charlie Tuna
Mary B
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
flowers
Gerri
cmgm1126
misseddie
Cruising Rays
Admin
frudutx
cruisenfever
Murphy
jillybabes
JJ2sail
bjjost
atbcat
NDJollyMon
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
atbcat
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
atbcat

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:44 pm

You are good with the booking forms. The best thing to do is put down what you WANT (since it would be better to get the cabin held you desire first), and then I'll tell you the price for everything. And at that point you can make a decision if you don't want to spend the extra monies, and we can always adjust you back down.

Since the higher end cabins are tougher to get, better to hold them first, and if it is more than you want to spend, it is simple to find the insides/oceanviews.

Thanks! I hope that makes sense!

Marilyn

sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.allthebestcruisesandtours.com

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:08 am

Thanks Marilyn, your'e the best! April can't get here fast enough!
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
Cruise Virgin Vinnie

Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:23 pm

Marilyn, I'm not sure how many people in my family are going to be booking. Should I fill out booking forms for all and then if they aren't needed you can eliminate them from the group?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:58 pm

Vinnie, I'll answer for Marilyn since she already said yes - send in booking forms and she can always eliminate. Its especially important for anyone who wants junior suites or better to get their booking forms in for the preliminary count since the group is being given special attention by Marilyn's inside rep at Royal Caribbean.

See Marilyn, once in a while I can be helpful!! Wink
Back to top Go down
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:14 pm

Nick: You are always helpful HappyHappyJoyJoy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 2:41 pm

Back from Indie and still trying to get squared away. We had a great time and enjoyed talking with Michele and meeting her lovely girls.
Back to top Go down
atbcat
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
atbcat

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Good job, Nick! In addition to the holding of space, it also gives people the ability to get the pre-cruise package in NYC (since it is only for people who book in the first two weeks).

Very Happy

Better to book everyone and let them decide yes or no, than to try to catch up after the fact and not allow them the free pre-cruise, or get them the cabin/pricing they were hoping for.

rendeer Only 22 months away!
Back to top Go down
atbcat
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
atbcat

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:11 pm

I think the clock is off...unless the computers are in Iceland time (or whatever is 1 hour east of NYC). It says "5:10pm", and it is only 1:10pm here....

Hmmmm????? Question
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:46 pm

atbcat wrote:
I think the clock is off...unless the computers are in Iceland time (or whatever is 1 hour east of NYC). It says "5:10pm", and it is only 1:10pm here....

Hmmmm????? Question
Marilyn, it may be that the timezone may be set incorrectly. Click on profile, preferances, then scroll down & check the timezone for your location. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:03 pm

marilyn - 2 questions - did i fill out a booking form (pat/scott shouldice) and did i fill out one for my friends (carol/harold merrill)? totally can't remember. and i'll probably ask this question 10 more times before it sinks in.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:57 pm

Welcome Home Pat...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:01 pm

atbcat wrote:
Good job, Nick! In addition to the holding of space, it also gives people the ability to get the pre-cruise package in NYC (since it is only for people who book in the first two weeks).

Very Happy

Better to book everyone and let them decide yes or no, than to try to catch up after the fact and not allow them the free pre-cruise, or get them the cabin/pricing they were hoping for.

rendeer Only 22 months away!

Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Fainti10I actually did something right!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:10 pm

thanks jill. i missed my dog. i know that sounds silly but my father-in-law watched him and as soon as i got home i threw my suitcases in the house and jumped in my car and went over to get him. his tail was wagging and he jumped up on me. he was so cute. at my father-in-law's house he has to go out on a leash because he doesn't have a yard but i got an acre out back for him to go out in and he ran around like oh i'm happy to have my yard back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:13 pm

22 months. seems so far away but somehow time gets away from us. it will be here before you know it.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:14 am

oesnjstar wrote:
22 months. seems so far away but somehow time gets away from us. it will be here before you know it.

Ain't that the truth sunny !!!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:16 am

Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Valentines_day_mm_112106From Jill & Dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:28 am

jill - how did you get a picture in there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:33 am

Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Val36
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:10 pm

Good afternoon everybody. Still trying to get caught up but i am winning the battle. Looking forward to the next cruise where the prices have just fallen through the bottom and we are saving a bunch. I love when that happens. More excursion and wine money. lol!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:26 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
jill - how did you get a picture in there?

Just copied & pasted it flower ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:10 pm

sheila - what cruise did the prices fall thru the bottom of????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:17 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
sheila - what cruise did the prices fall thru the bottom of????

Sorry. I didn't get back here for a few days. The RCI Radiance Cruises we are on in April around the Horn and up to San Diego are heavily discounted. Almost half of the original pricing. One is a C&A Member Cruise too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:43 pm

that's great for you.
Back to top Go down
NDDad
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
NDDad

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:23 pm

When they release all the info is that when the website that is on cruise freeks for the Xmas 2010 cruise will be available
Back to top Go down
NDDad
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
NDDad

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:24 pm

The one where you put your email address to get the newsletter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas on EOS   Christmas on EOS - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas on EOS
Page 24 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 38  Next