Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Queen Mary 2: Birth of a Legend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Queen Mary 2: Birth of a Legend Empty
PostSubject: Queen Mary 2: Birth of a Legend   Queen Mary 2: Birth of a Legend Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:05 am

I'm sure most have seen this a time or two...but I'll be watching again with MUCH MORE INTEREST! Very Happy
Set those TiVo's or DVR's!

The Travel Channel
Thu 11/13/08 9:00 AM (Central Time)
Duration: 1 hour

"State-of-the-art technology" The floating palace bristles with state-of-the-art technology to withstand the powerful forces of the North Atlantic. (Repeat)

PS....There are two other CRUISE shows on Travel Channel on November 22, at 11 AM and 12:00 PM (Central). One is Freedom OTS, the other is an Asia cruise.
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Queen Mary 2: Birth of a Legend   Queen Mary 2: Birth of a Legend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:49 pm

I watched while at work this morning(okay not working very hard, I admit) It was a really interesting program. Hopefully some day, I'll sail on this ship. I really like the Cunard line,especially the transatlantic crossings. Thanks for posting the info.
kk
Back to top Go down
Leanna N
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Leanna N

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Queen Mary 2: Birth of a Legend   Queen Mary 2: Birth of a Legend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:55 pm

We have it on disc - it's great to watch the ship being built and everything that went into it and what happened along the way.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Queen Mary 2: Birth of a Legend   Queen Mary 2: Birth of a Legend Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:58 am

I'm transferring it from TiVo to computer so I can edit out commercials and burn it to DVD. I got a DVD from Cunard with the brochure today. Now I have something to watch!

Who doesn't love cruise shows!
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen Mary 2: Birth of a Legend   Queen Mary 2: Birth of a Legend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1