Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just thinking out loud...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Westchester Cruiser
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Just thinking out loud... Empty
PostSubject: Just thinking out loud...   Just thinking out loud... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 1:46 pm

I just wish we had more members here - oh yes I know they're coming - but, I'd love to get a Bermuda group cruise going for either 2008 or 2009 on Explorer of the Seas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking out loud...   Just thinking out loud... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:58 pm

We can always get the group started, and new members can always join the group later. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking out loud...   Just thinking out loud... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 6:32 pm

It's more than ok to think out loud, I love Bermuda too! Depending on the time of year, I might be interested!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking out loud...   Just thinking out loud... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:03 pm

Pick the date, and we can check out the possibilities and lock in some rates for you. Typically with RCI we'll have 90-150 days to sell the group space, as long as we block the space far enough in advance.
Back to top Go down
diaz loves 2 cruise
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
diaz loves 2 cruise

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking out loud...   Just thinking out loud... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 12:16 pm

Oooohhhh, Bermuda??!?! I MIGHT be interested, all depends on when you'd be interested in going... Perhaps...June 14? 5 nighter?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just thinking out loud...   Just thinking out loud... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just thinking out loud...
Page 1 of 1