Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+45
Cruise Cat
Former Cruise Critic
Dawns from NJ
Westchester Cruiser
Admin
Loves 2 Cruise
Hopeful Henry
intothevoid
mlocatis
Sue L
Lorraine
skyking
cruiseforme
grandmom
sanjoseca
Bellalago Breeze
K2
momcat1959
Just peachy
Loyal Caribbean
Cruzn Princess
dirtgirl
Green Irish Eyes
Down The Shore Guy
ShoeBeeDoBeDo
grooveo
NYC Cruiser
Cruzn Judy
cruizinmimi
pooh3901
cruisenfever
motleycruiserMary
Arvids
jillybabes
JJ2sail
PMcC1998
Love2Hula
KKathy
trixidixie
cacky
vlscruiser
AdMaven
luv2cruz
Driftychick
Ajani
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bellalago Breeze
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-08-18

Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 2:40 pm

Another CC defector here! Lots of familiar "faces" around too. And what great smilies!!!! This should be a real fun place to hang out.
Back to top Go down
sanjoseca
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:33 pm

Hi, I'm Tony from San Jose, California. Also tired of CC and have left.

Next cruises:
Serenade, 13 day Alaska, September 22.

Serenade Alaska, May 2008

Jewel TransAtlantic, September 2008
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 9:40 pm

Welcome Everyone!

We're glad you're here - you won't find the board hosts controlling your every word here - we actually have sense of humors! Very Happy The only thing we're really concerned about is out of control flaming and trolls - so feel free to post and none of those "silly" rules apply here!

YOU CAN

1) Give out your email address in normal fashion - in other words,
ABC@yahoo.com and not that silly abc at yahoo dot com

2) You can recommend travel agents on here

3) You can ask our board travel agents questions

4) You can approach our board administrator without fear.

5) Have a live chat with others on the board - imagine that Very Happy

I'm sure I"m forgetting things but, the point I'm trying to get across is that we're much different than the other boards out there!

So again, welcome and if you like us, spread the word!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:55 pm

Glad to see my friends joining me on here....I did invite them but they didnt know the rules of the contest......Oh well,,,,,,,,,,,,better to not win than be on CC and risk getting banned again:x
Back to top Go down
grandmom
grandmom

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 1:59 am

Sleep I am typing in my sleep!!!
PH sent me an invite to these new boards and I've been looking around and like what I see. I'm also from CC and glad there's another place to talk to all my friends.
Be seeing you all around the boards.
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 7:53 pm

Hello Cruizinmimi.....brmoqueen here!...How have y'all been?....We're booked on Voyager jan 27, 08...join us!!...Talked to Tugboat lately????

Another cc member here........
Back to top Go down
skyking
Royal Caribbean Host
Royal Caribbean Host
skyking

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:41 pm

Hello All,

I am also here from the CC site which I have been a member of since 2000. I am happy to be here, and hope I can share some knowledge with the both new and old.

Tim
Back to top Go down
http://www.crowncitycruises.com

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:05 pm

Welcome Most of us here are originally from CC so you're in great company! What makes us different from CC is that our board owner/admin is a sweetheart and the moderators aren't out of control with banning people.

You're going to experience much more freedom over here! You can use your email address in a normal fashion like abc@yahoo.com and not that silly abc at yahoo dot com

You CAN recommend travel agents and give their contact information on the board

And, we featue live chat!

We're small but growing so spread the word that we're here!
Back to top Go down
skyking
Royal Caribbean Host
Royal Caribbean Host
skyking

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 2:46 pm

Host Jackie wrote:
Welcome Most of us here are originally from CC so you're in great company! What makes us different from CC is that our board owner/admin is a sweetheart and the moderators aren't out of control with banning people.

You're going to experience much more freedom over here! You can use your email address in a normal fashion like abc@yahoo.com and not that silly abc at yahoo dot com

You CAN recommend travel agents and give their contact information on the board

And, we featue live chat!

We're small but growing so spread the word that we're here!

Awesome:) Thanks for the great welcome...I look forward to spending time here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crowncitycruises.com
Lorraine
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Lorraine

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 3:13 pm

Hi I actually stumbled here through the Ajani blog. I'm really looking forward to sailing on Genesis and I was ecstatic to find out that you already have a group forming for it for the maiden voyage, and, I'd be very interested in joining it.

Is there some place special I need to sign up for it?
Back to top Go down
Sue L
Host
Host

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:25 pm

Hey All,

I am over here from CC also, though I will still keep posting over there. I love that we can get travel agent recommendations, and don't have to play games in order to get info. I see a lot of familiar names so that makes this extra nice.

Sue
Back to top Go down
cruizinmimi
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 6:59 pm

cruiseforme wrote:
Hello Cruizinmimi.....brmoqueen here!...How have y'all been?....We're booked on Voyager jan 27, 08...join us!!...Talked to Tugboat lately????

Another cc member here........

OMG...hello Julie (cruiseforme). We are all doing fine. Yes, I still talk to Tugboat. We went on the Freedom of the Seas with them last year during this week. Had a great time.

We are going on the Voyager, but I'm pretty sure we are booking in April. I'm looking at April 6th.

Our family is going on a Christmas cruise aboard the Jewels.

P.S. Your grandkids are just darling. I still have only one. Glad to see you over here posting.

Linda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 7:50 pm

Glad to see so many friends from CC coming over to check us out! We hope you like what you see and that you'll help spread the word!
Back to top Go down
mlocatis
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:35 pm

Hi all, I also cruised the Liberty of the Seas innaugaral. I am one of the many Motley Cruisers along with Cacky and MotleyCruiser Mary. I can't wait to go on Genesis's Innaugaral. I am a Cruise Critic member as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 4:37 pm

PH8 wrote:
Room for one more???I cant get enough cruise talk with good people..........Very Happy

Of course,I see alot of familiar names...Hi y'all!

Question......is there a way i can see my threads I post to without searching all over?? You know.like subscribed threads?? Maybe there is and I just havent found it yet.............thanks.

Thanks to Kathy for letting me know about this site. I am here now. Post on the CC boards but this looks like a fun place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 9:14 pm

CG2 wrote:
PH8 wrote:
Room for one more???I cant get enough cruise talk with good people..........Very Happy

Of course,I see alot of familiar names...Hi y'all!

Question......is there a way i can see my threads I post to without searching all over?? You know.like subscribed threads?? Maybe there is and I just havent found it yet.............thanks.

Thanks to Kathy for letting me know about this site. I am here now. Post on the CC boards but this looks like a fun place.

Welcome CG2! Welcome
Back to top Go down
intothevoid
intothevoid

Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:10 pm

Hello all!!!

I am also a newbie over from CC and I love the excitement here over Genesis!!! This is my kind of crowd!!!

I was just on Liberty last week and I am still going through cruise withdrawal.
Back to top Go down
Hopeful Henry
Host
Host
Hopeful Henry

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:47 pm

Welcome You're in great company most of us are either former CC members or post on both! We're glad you're here and don't forget to spread the word about us! We're still brand spankin' new!
Back to top Go down
intothevoid
intothevoid

Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:32 pm

Hey Henry Thanks!!!

I am doing my best to spread the word!

Yeah, I still post at both as well but I do like the friendliness here.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loyal Caribbean
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Loyal Caribbean

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:26 pm

Haven't been here in a while, and, wow! didn't expect to see so many new faces, this is great!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:31 pm

Greetings from the dark side!! I see many familiar faces over here from CC, and, forgive the typo of my screen name LOL For those who don't know me, I'm Nick and, I was an avid CC poster until a few months ago, I'm Nick Needs To Know over there but, things with a certain bunch got out of hand and, I don't want any part of them!!

I am so glad our ADMIN started this board. What a welcome refuge!

LOOOVVVEEE These icons too!! lol! HappyHappyJoyJoy

I will be emailing others on CC who have had it and want to make the jump over here!
Back to top Go down
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:37 pm

Nick Needs To Lnow wrote:
Greetings from the dark side!! I see many familiar faces over here from CC, and, forgive the typo of my screen name LOL For those who don't know me, I'm Nick and, I was an avid CC poster until a few months ago, I'm Nick Needs To Know over there but, things with a certain bunch got out of hand and, I don't want any part of them!!

I will be emailing others on CC who have had it and want to make the jump over here!

It's about time you got over here!!! Oh and might I add OMG!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:39 pm

Down The Shore Guy wrote:
Nick Needs To Lnow wrote:

Eddie! Fancy meeting you here!! Hehehe We cancelled EOS, I don't want to get near that bunch! I know Christina is also here and obliviously Tina but, anyone else from our gang?
It's about time you got over here!!! Oh and might I add OMG!!
Back to top Go down
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:42 pm

Lots of us here Nick...

Tina
Christina
Myself
Joe
Marina
Helen

Sorry if I'm forgetting anyone. Just don't recruit the two "D"s - if I have to read OMG one more time, I will strangle one of them!!

BTW - Tina is doing a fantastic job, we already have group cruises set up including...get this...Cunard for the holidays in 2009. GEE, wonder why "we" didn't think of it on CC?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:46 pm

Wow, so this is where everyone ended up. You know that bunch still haven't figured it out!! Roll call is down to them and a few others that joined AFTER you left. Pathetic.

Ok Eddie, going to check this out and make my presence known! Very Happy

Tina - WTG - love the whole concept over here!! Can't wait to spread the word about Cruise Freeks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself   Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Caribbean - Introduce Yourself
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next