Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

the DREADED Royal Caribbean Mouse

Go down 
AuthorMessage

the DREADED Royal Caribbean Mouse Empty
PostSubject: the DREADED Royal Caribbean Mouse   the DREADED Royal Caribbean Mouse Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:26 pm

someone on this board who shall remain nameless, Michele, brought to my attention that on the other board a few people have received - for no apparent reason - the coveted (on my part) royal caribbean mouse. has anyone here received it? i don't understand their reasoning for who gets picked to receive the mouse. i won't even get into being named royal champions or anything else royal caribbean does. BUT WHO GETS THE MOUSE???? WHY NOT ME???? LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the DREADED Royal Caribbean Mouse   the DREADED Royal Caribbean Mouse Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:06 pm

Pat,
They give them out as door prizes on the meet and mingles. I gave mine away at my last RCCL cruise in October. If I run across one again, I'll keep you in mind. I know they sell them in the gift shops, but they are overpriced in my opinion.
Kelcie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the DREADED Royal Caribbean Mouse   the DREADED Royal Caribbean Mouse Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:13 pm

a couple people said they sell them in the gift shops but i didn't see them on the explorer last month. and i've never gone to a meet and mingle. and even if i did, i'd probably not win one.
Back to top Go down
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: the DREADED Royal Caribbean Mouse   the DREADED Royal Caribbean Mouse Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:18 pm

Pat, I have an RCCL AquaMouse. I won it in several years ago by submitting an idea to the C & A sight about how I best shared my cruise photos. When I submitted the idea, I didn't have a clue that any prizes would be awarded.

Anyway, it's cute and all, but it's the "old" kind that is not USB port compatible. You seem to want it a lot and it's just sitting here not being used, so if you want it, send me a PM with your mailing info and if you are willing to pay for the shipping.... it's yours!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the DREADED Royal Caribbean Mouse   the DREADED Royal Caribbean Mouse Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:19 pm

Pat, Of course you would win something, they give away lots of stuff, and you could always trade for it with somebody who wanted wine etc. They are cute, but I think that they are pretty basic mouses. You should ask someone who is on a sailing for one of the bigger RCCL ships to pick it up for you, or see if Ebay has it listed for a reasonable price. Heck you posted you won something on the clues to the cruise contest, and most of us got recipes or towel folding lessons! I'll ask around to see if any of my friends still have one.
Take care,
Kecie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the DREADED Royal Caribbean Mouse   the DREADED Royal Caribbean Mouse Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:24 pm

kelcie - did you play that cruise clues contest? i'm telling you i can't figure out the ones where you watch the utube clue. i just don't get them. i'm looking for a website that has the answers to them. i got the flag ones, the trivia ones, but those utube ones baffle me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the DREADED Royal Caribbean Mouse   the DREADED Royal Caribbean Mouse Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:25 pm

found them
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: the DREADED Royal Caribbean Mouse   the DREADED Royal Caribbean Mouse Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:50 pm

Your welcome...
Back to top Go down
ckrobyn
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
ckrobyn

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: the DREADED Royal Caribbean Mouse   the DREADED Royal Caribbean Mouse Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:09 pm

I have heard of the same thing!!!!! I want a mouse!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the DREADED Royal Caribbean Mouse   the DREADED Royal Caribbean Mouse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the DREADED Royal Caribbean Mouse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Line Specific Boards :: Royal Caribbean-
Jump to: