Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Photos of Norwegian Jewel and SS Norway

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beyondships
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Beyondships

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Photos of Norwegian Jewel and SS Norway Empty
PostSubject: Photos of Norwegian Jewel and SS Norway   Photos of Norwegian Jewel and SS Norway Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:57 am

I have just posted a number of items about NCL including photo essays of Norwegian Jewel and NCL's most famous ship, the now retired Norway. There is also an interview with Jacques LeTallec, the Hotel Director on NCL's Norwegian Dawn. These items can be accessed through

http://www.beyondships.com/NCL.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.beyondships.com
I'm A Cruise Junkie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
I'm A Cruise Junkie

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Norwegian Jewel and SS Norway   Photos of Norwegian Jewel and SS Norway Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:47 pm

I really enjoy your site! Thank you so much for taking the time to share it with us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Norwegian Jewel and SS Norway   Photos of Norwegian Jewel and SS Norway Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:32 pm

Thanks so much for the great photos. Sailing on the Norway led to some special family memories as we shared it with mom in her wheelchair. My brother had great fun doing videography of the old special places onboard - and has some fun cutaways from a photo book of the original designs to what they "now" looked like (in 2002). NCL did a great job of preserving so much of her charm.

Wish someone could have saved the ship cuz they don't build 'em like her anymore!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Norwegian Jewel and SS Norway   Photos of Norwegian Jewel and SS Norway Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photos of Norwegian Jewel and SS Norway
Page 1 of 1