Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Equinox - August - Airline Questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Cruiser
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Princess Cruiser

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Equinox - August - Airline Questions Empty
PostSubject: Equinox - August - Airline Questions   Equinox - August - Airline Questions Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:29 pm

Is there going to be any package deals regarding airfare? Especially since we're flying to England and flying back from Rome.
Back to top Go down
DCDuncan
Resident Expert - Italy
Resident Expert - Italy
DCDuncan

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Equinox - August - Airline Questions   Equinox - August - Airline Questions Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:21 pm

I'm sure Susan will get the best possible pricing options for the group!
Back to top Go down
HelenB
Resident Expert Family Cruising
Resident Expert Family Cruising
HelenB

Number of posts : 286
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Equinox - August - Airline Questions   Equinox - August - Airline Questions Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:11 pm

Susan is going to get pricing options? Wow! I had thought we would be on our own for that...

Speaking of which, when is the outer limit for booking? I wanted to see what I could do with air miles. Am I right in thinking that it's 300 days in advance?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mommycruises.com

PostSubject: Re: Equinox - August - Airline Questions   Equinox - August - Airline Questions Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:06 pm

airfare won't be available (usually) until 300-330 days before our RETURN flight date.

I'm looking at some different tour operatores that might be able to package the airfare and pre/post hotels together for us ... of course the trick is that we'll be flying out of diffferent US gateways. Wink And we'll also have the hotel only option as well (for those wanting to use miles for airfare, or wanting to book their own airfare).

No one is obligated to book their airfare through us - but we'll provide assistance where we can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Equinox - August - Airline Questions   Equinox - August - Airline Questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Equinox - August - Airline Questions
Page 1 of 1