Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'd like to suggest for this site...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Boca Brats
Charter Member
Charter Member
Boca Brats

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-08-07

I'd like to suggest for this site... Empty
PostSubject: I'd like to suggest for this site...   I'd like to suggest for this site... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 4:21 pm

A place where we can organize group cruises for ourselves, kind of like on cruise critics. Will that be possible?
Back to top Go down
Boca Brats
Charter Member
Charter Member
Boca Brats

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to suggest for this site...   I'd like to suggest for this site... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 4:24 pm

Also, if we can do the group cruise thing - Can we get a list of approved agencies and also the steps or procedure for requesting a group cruise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to suggest for this site...   I'd like to suggest for this site... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 4:44 pm

Boca Brats wrote:
A place where we can organize group cruises for ourselves, kind of like on cruise critics. Will that be possible?

Boca Brats, YES - group cruises will be part of this forum. We'll post the rules and how to do it very soon.

Welcome to the boards!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to suggest for this site...   I'd like to suggest for this site... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'd like to suggest for this site...
Page 1 of 1