Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions About The Site

Go down 
+2
Greta
BlueCruizinGal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueCruizinGal
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
BlueCruizinGal

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Questions About The Site Empty
PostSubject: Questions About The Site   Questions About The Site Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:40 pm

Hi Everyone,

I've been here for several days and have not figured out how to post in the "signature" box to the left. Can someone assist me in doing this?

Also, do I have the option to color my signature? I know I will have more questions but hopefully not.

I appreciate all of the assistance anyone can give,

BlueCruizinGal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions About The Site   Questions About The Site Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:21 pm

Im not sure what you mean by signature box on the left?? I see your countdowns in your signature box(at bottom)...........and I dont think you can use any color in that box.......at least I havent figured it out..........
Back to top Go down
Greta
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Questions About The Site   Questions About The Site Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:22 pm

I think the box to the left is determined by our profile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.purpleparrottravel.com

PostSubject: Re: Questions About The Site   Questions About The Site Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:13 pm

BlueCruizinGal wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I've been here for several days and have not figured out how to post in the "signature" box to the left. Can someone assist me in doing this?

Also, do I have the option to color my signature? I know I will have more questions but hopefully not.

I appreciate all of the assistance anyone can give,

BlueCruizinGal

Hello and welcome to the Cruise Freeks!!! I hope you are finding your way around ok. As far as the signature box to the left you do not have a color option. Your screen name in the side box is color coded by the Admin. You will notice travel agents, staff, members, and experts have different colors all assigned by the admin Tina. However, if you go to your profile and select "signature" you have many creative options available to you. I hope this answers your question. Don't ever hesitate to ask. We are a friendly group here and you will find our members are always willing to help!! Of course you will also find that we do have a few that are just a pain in the butt (Pete)(Michele)(Susan)(Greta). If you have any further questions please ask!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions About The Site   Questions About The Site Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:14 pm

i don't know - i find michele, greta and susan very nice. you're right - pete is a horse of a different color - ha ha
Back to top Go down
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Questions About The Site   Questions About The Site Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:15 pm

bounce Don't mind Ron, he really is harmless....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions About The Site   Questions About The Site Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:17 pm

jillybabes wrote:
bounce Don't mind Ron, he really is harmless....

harmless...and medicated.... clown life is good... What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions About The Site   Questions About The Site Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:18 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
i don't know - i find michele, greta and susan very nice. you're right - pete is a horse of a different color - ha ha

that's because Pete isn't a horse..he is a mule! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions About The Site   Questions About The Site Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:27 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
Of course you will also find that we do have a few that are just a pain in the butt (Pete)(Michele)(Susan)(Greta). If you have any further questions please ask!! Very Happy

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ron, don't make me edit your post. Razz

BlueCruizinGal - do you mean your avatar box on the left? What did you want to put in it? Most options are listed under Profile.
Back to top Go down
Greta
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

PostSubject: Re: Questions About The Site   Questions About The Site Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:42 pm

Ron, be afraid, be very afraid. Actually we all like to have a lot of fun. There are a few of us who like to pick on each other but it is all in jest, well most of the time.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Questions About The Site   Questions About The Site Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:47 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
oesnjstar wrote:

that's because Pete isn't a horse..he is a mule! lol!

Questions About The Site 2
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Questions About The Site   Questions About The Site Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:42 pm

you crack me up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions About The Site   Questions About The Site Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:44 pm

crusinmama06 wrote:
Ronrocks wrote:
Of course you will also find that we do have a few that are just a pain in the butt (Pete)(Michele)(Susan)(Greta). If you have any further questions please ask!! Very Happy

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ron, don't make me edit your post. Razz

BlueCruizinGal - do you mean your avatar box on the left? What did you want to put in it? Most options are listed under Profile.

You can't edit my post if I bann you...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions About The Site   Questions About The Site Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:47 pm

Greta wrote:
Ron, be afraid, be very afraid. Actually we all like to have a lot of fun. There are a few of us who like to pick on each other but it is all in jest, well most of the time.

Greta is correct. We are as close as you can get to an on-line family. We all pick like brother and sisters...and whatever it is Pete is. But it's all in fun. I would do just about anything for my CF family. Well anything legal.............kinda.. Wink Group Hug!!! Ok who farted?? roflmao
Back to top Go down
BlueCruizinGal
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
BlueCruizinGal

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Signature Box   Questions About The Site Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:53 pm

Wow! You all seem so nice and fun, lol! Thank you all and I did find the little dolphins to place in the box; I see that some of you have pictures and realized that you can get them from our own PC.

I am amazed at how much I truly enjoyed the cruises that I've been on so far and hope to go on, at least, 2 or 3 more. I liked them so much that I could go without visiting the islands, and just enjoy the ships. So far, I've met only the nicest people on the cruises and hope to meet many more; here as well. The "on-line family" sounds good to me and really, really enjoy the joking around.

Thank you ALL for the assistance and happy sailing to you ALL! cheers

BlueCruizinGal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions About The Site   Questions About The Site Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:05 pm

Go ahead Ron, someone will let me back in. Razz Don't make me post embarrassing photos of you from facebook.

BlueCruizinGal - yep I see your dolphins. Very Happy Good job. Feel free to wander around. I see you are cruising soon.
Back to top Go down
cruizer7
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Questions About The Site   Questions About The Site Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:25 pm

Welcome BlueCruizinGal--I'm fairly new here,too. I usually miss everyone on-line, because I work Mon-Fri. 3-11:30 pm shift...so this is nice. I'm just going through the site, reading everything right now, also watching SNL repeat about the Presidental Bash. It is so worth it to watch it again.
Back to top Go down
Greta
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

PostSubject: Re: Questions About The Site   Questions About The Site Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:46 pm

Cruizer7 and BlueCruizinGal you all will have to join us on one of our group cruises!!
Back to top Go down
RKlein
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
RKlein

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Questions About The Site   Questions About The Site Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:31 am

What a fun bunch, some seem to have way to much time on their hands.

I want a fun job like this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions About The Site   Questions About The Site Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:57 am

cruizer7 wrote:
Welcome BlueCruizinGal--I'm fairly new here,too. I usually miss everyone on-line, because I work Mon-Fri. 3-11:30 pm shift...so this is nice. I'm just going through the site, reading everything right now, also watching SNL repeat about the Presidental Bash. It is so worth it to watch it again.

Hi cruizer7!

And a welcome to bluecruzingal too!

Welcome to the greatest cruise board ever! You have found a wonderful place to post and find info for your cruisees.Everyone here is nice & helpful, I just love it. You are not far away from me, I live on Canandaigua Lake.We're neighbors! Well, see you around the boards! Very Happy

~Jackie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions About The Site   Questions About The Site Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:34 pm

Thanks for posting the RANKINGS for us Newbee's!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions About The Site   Questions About The Site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions About The Site
Page 1 of 1