Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

IMPORTANT UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT UPDATE   IMPORTANT UPDATE Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:15 pm

Sad I have just been notified by Cunard that under the rules for the sale week promotions for this year, neither the Christmas (no holidays) nor the 4th of July (it is under 6nts) sailing qualifies for the special promotion amenities/reduced deposits. This is a rather disappointing development and I know many of you were looking forward to taking advantage of it for these sailings. I am also very disappointed!! However, I have arranged for the following OBC's to be applied to the groups based on the fantastic pre-booking response. (Way to go everyone!) Very Happy

Christmas
$100.00 OBC per cabin Inside/Outside
$150.00 OBC per cabin Balcony/Grills
Special priority assistance with planning
our other onboard events such as pub crawl,
Todd English group dinner etc..

4th of July
100.00 OBC per cabin Inside/Outside
$200.00 OBC per cabin Balcony/Grills
Special Priority assistance with planning
for any onboard events.

These will be in addition to any Cruise Freeks perks.

As the group continues to grow there is a good chance that additional OBC will be awarded so please tell everyone you know to come along!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

IMPORTANT UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATE   IMPORTANT UPDATE Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:04 am

Oh well, it's not changing our plans one bit!
Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATE   IMPORTANT UPDATE Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:01 pm

That's ok Nina, no worries! Wink
Back to top Go down
Kindlychap
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-05-01

IMPORTANT UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATE   IMPORTANT UPDATE Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:01 pm

Pub crawl?

As a veteran of many of these events in my youth, I'd point out that you cannot do a pub crawl with just one pub....

You can get as blotto in the one pub as you could in a series of them, but an onboard pub crawl isn't really possible.

Small semantic point, but in the interests of transatlantic clarity, worth making.

Now a drink in every bar on the ship - that's another thing - quite possible and likely to end up with headaches in the same way!

Matthew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IMPORTANT UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT UPDATE   IMPORTANT UPDATE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT UPDATE
Page 1 of 1