Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nina - Luggage Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Nina - Luggage Question Empty
PostSubject: Nina - Luggage Question   Nina - Luggage Question Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:32 pm

Nina, I've never used White Star Luggage service before but, my Mother asked me to check into it. Have any of your clients used it? If so, did they like it enough to use it again? Also, if we go with White Star Luggage service, are the bags taken directly to the ship?

I know it's 30 days advance notice but, I just wanted some feedback if you think it's worth it or not. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Nina - Luggage Question   Nina - Luggage Question Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:47 pm

Hello Love! Long time, no chat! Glad you're coming along for Christmas, it will give us a chance to catch up!
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Nina - Luggage Question   Nina - Luggage Question Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:48 pm

Oh sure!! HIM you call LOVE and me you tell go sit in a corner and behave... Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nina - Luggage Question   Nina - Luggage Question Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:27 am

Admin wrote:
Hello Love! Long time, no chat! Glad you're coming along for Christmas, it will give us a chance to catch up!

Hello Love! Actually Tina I might be in touch sooner than you might expect. I have a 16 hand, 5 year old Friesian gelding that is perfect for you! I'll be getting him in about 6 weeks. Let me know if you're interested!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nina - Luggage Question   Nina - Luggage Question Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:27 am

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
Oh sure!! HIM you call LOVE and me you tell go sit in a corner and behave... Laughing

That's because I'm special! lol!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Nina - Luggage Question   Nina - Luggage Question Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:57 pm

Patrick,

I haven't had any clients use it yet. However, I have heard very good things from others who have. You pack your bags, they pick them up and the next time you see them is in your stateroom. It is especially nice for longer cruises like Christmas, you're not as limited in what you can bring due to airline luggage restrictions. You'll still need to pack your over night bags for the flight and pre-cruise stay of course. Since your parents are a bit older I would recommend it for the health of your back. Shipping ahead means less lifting and dragging around for you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nina - Luggage Question   Nina - Luggage Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nina - Luggage Question
Page 1 of 1