Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lead in pricing is here!!!

Go down 
+6
Pam M
NYC PD
Dawns from NJ
Admin
Ajani
AmbianceTraveler
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Lead in pricing is here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Lead in pricing is here!!!   Lead in pricing is here!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:35 pm

I just received "lead in" (pricing for just 1 of each category) for both sailings! The Government taxes are still to be determined so I have estimated them off of this year...

July 4th

D5 - $1259.00
C2 - $1468.00
B5 - $1515.00
P2 - $2940.00
Q6 - $3795.00
Add estimated Taxes & Fuel Surcharge: $70.00

Christmas

D5 - $3843.00
C2 - $4199.00
B5 - $4270.00
P2 - $7880.00
Q6 - $13295.00

Add Estimated Taxes & Fuel Surcharge: $170.00

As soon as the other categories are available I will post them. We have a revised booking date of April 17th at 8:00am so try to have your booking forms in by April 16th at noon if at all possible. I will be working to firm up some of the pre-cruise activities over the next couple of days so you can figure that in.

Last edited by AmbianceTraveler on Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fare adjustments)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

PostSubject: Re: Lead in pricing is here!!!   Lead in pricing is here!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:42 pm

Will do Nina!! HappyHappyJoyJoy
Back to top Go down
Ajani
Charter Member
Charter Member
Ajani

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Lead in pricing is here!!!   Lead in pricing is here!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:46 pm

Nina, the minute you get full pricing up - I'll get it out on my blog!!
Back to top Go down
http://rcclprojectgenesis.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Lead in pricing is here!!!   Lead in pricing is here!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:52 pm

Thanks for posting the prices so early Nina!!!  Decisions, decisions Very Happy  
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Lead in pricing is here!!!   Lead in pricing is here!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:56 pm

As soon as Nina is ready, I'll be sending out an email blast for both cruises so get your booking forms in now so she can get you the prime cabins!!
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Lead in pricing is here!!!   Lead in pricing is here!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:22 pm

I hope to have hotel & transfer information for the pre-cruise packages together by Saturday and will see what I can find out about additional pricing information as well. So check back on Saturday!
Back to top Go down
Dawns from NJ
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Lead in pricing is here!!!   Lead in pricing is here!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:46 pm

Nina, I just want clarification...

You are going to block cabins, so, even if we have relatives that are on the fence, they should send in booking forms to hold a certain cabin type but, not necessarily a specific cabin.

In other words, what I'm trying to ask... My cousin and her husband are thinking about the 4th of July but, don't want to commit to putting down a deposit yet. Do they still need to send in a booking form?

Hope I didn't confuse you too much

Thanks for the email alert about the pricing Nick!!
Back to top Go down
NYC PD
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
NYC PD

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Lead in pricing is here!!!   Lead in pricing is here!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:51 pm

Yes Nick thanks for the email letting me know too!!

Nina, remember, I need a boiler room cabin! lol! I know it's going to be money well spent though!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kingofqueens71
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Lead in pricing is here!!!   Lead in pricing is here!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:03 pm

I've made a note for you Vic Smile

Dawn, I need the booking forms for a more firm cabin count. So yes, they can request a certain cabin category and I will make sure to include it in the count. They are under no obligation to actually book a cabin but it helps me to have one "set aside" for them it if they do want to book. If their booking form is in I will keep it earmarked for them for as long as possible.

Now, if you want cabins next to one another I would suggest they put a deposit down on one and release it later if they have too.
Back to top Go down
Pam M
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Pam M

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Lead in pricing is here!!!   Lead in pricing is here!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:16 pm

Oh this is so exciting! And, yes, another thank you to Nick for the email notice! Nina, not that I plan on booking it but, I'm always curious to know the price of the Duplex apartments. I doubt I'd book one even if I could afford it... I just like being nosey! Laughing
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Lead in pricing is here!!!   Lead in pricing is here!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 12:37 am

When the full pricing list comes out I will be sure to let you know what a Q1 is going for! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lead in pricing is here!!!   Lead in pricing is here!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 9:56 am

Nina, if we don't want to put our credit card information on the booking form, is it ok to send in everything else and then call you with that information?
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Lead in pricing is here!!!   Lead in pricing is here!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:34 pm

Yes Derek that is perfectly ok. The most important information is:

Proper names for all parties
Cabin preferences
If you need air, pre/post stay or insurance

If you will not be using the online booking form to submit your payment you can call or email to request a credit card authorization form. It will be sent immediately and you just need to sign it and fax or email it back. It is my policy to have this form in house prior to charges being made to your card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lead in pricing is here!!!   Lead in pricing is here!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:50 am

Nina, when do expect to have the full package together? Any chance it is this weekend? Leanna and I are attending a wedding tomorrow and, I'd love to be able to pass out the information tomorrow or Sunday morning. If not, that's ok, I'll just send out an email to friends and family when you are ready Wink
Back to top Go down
Shelia
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Shelia

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Lead in pricing is here!!!   Lead in pricing is here!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:26 am

Just popped on to say hello.  I am SOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!  But I do wish all of you the best of times!

Nina, any chance we can form a Cunard group in 2010 with a European itinerary?
Back to top Go down
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Lead in pricing is here!!!   Lead in pricing is here!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:54 am

Shelia wrote:
Just popped on to say hello.  I am SOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!  But I do wish all of you the best of times!

EXCELLENT suggestion Shelia!  I'd certainly be VERY interested!!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Lead in pricing is here!!!   Lead in pricing is here!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:32 pm

Perhaps something in the Spring on the Queen Victoria? Something that those who can not attend the the QE Inaugural sailing could do? The Med maybe? Might depend on the what itinerary the QE ends up doing as I know there are those of us who would want to do both.

Nick, I am still working with the hotels to get quotes. Their pricing is not out yet for 09 so they are trying to come up with close estimates. Same for the transportation companies. Based on this year's prices this is what I have so far:

Transportation from the hotel to dinner, the show, back to the hotel and then from the hotel to Red Hook the next day (one way) is estimated at $45.00 per person.

Estimated hotel prices:

Library Hotel in July

Full bedded room: $292.00
Queen Bedded room: $350.00
Junior Suite King Bd/Sofa bed: $462.00

Library Hotel in December
Full bedded room: $489.00
Queen Bedded room: $603.00
Junior Suite King Bd/Sofa bed: $716.00

Casablanca Hotel in July
Full bedded room: $399.00
King bedded room: $433.00
2 Doubles:$489.00
Mini-Suite: $569.00

Casablanca Hotel in December
Full bedded room: $569.00
King bedded room: $535.00
2 Doubles:$591.00
Mini-Suite: $637.00

The hotels include breakfast, an evening cocktail party (which will be fun for a pre-dinner meet up) internet, all day snacks and coffee and a few other perks.

Use this as a guide until I have more firm information Smile
Back to top Go down
Andy The Sailor Man
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Andy The Sailor Man

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Lead in pricing is here!!!   Lead in pricing is here!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:13 pm

Cunard? In Europe? With the Cruise Freeks group and our fearless leader Nina? Wink

You better believe we'd book!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lead in pricing is here!!!   Lead in pricing is here!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 7:23 pm

Shelia wrote:

YES!! PLEASE!!??!!  Can we, huh? Huh?  Please, please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Lead in pricing is here!!!   Lead in pricing is here!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 10:27 am

Andy The Sailor Man wrote:
Cunard? In Europe? With the Cruise Freeks group and our fearless leader Nina? Wink

You better believe we'd book!

Well Andy, keep in mind that I can't guarantee always being the leader if there are other agents who want to handle this crazy bunch! However, if choosen again I certainly would be glad to! You all are terrificly fun Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lead in pricing is here!!!   Lead in pricing is here!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:05 am

Just giving you a heads up Nina, we're growing a long list for 4th of July. I'll get everything together and shoot it over to you in an email. This way you know who to cross reference with who Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Czech Mate
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Czech Mate

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Lead in pricing is here!!!   Lead in pricing is here!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 11:48 am

Nina have you blocked the rooms at the hotels yet?
Back to top Go down
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Lead in pricing is here!!!   Lead in pricing is here!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 6:29 pm

Alex we must be in the same mind set, I was just wondering if the rooms have been blocked and if so, how it's going to be handled. In other words, do we need to place a deposit for the hotel the same time as the cabins or how it's all shaping up.

I know you're busy getting all this information ready for us Nina, so no rush. Just let us know when you're ready!

Eddie
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

PostSubject: Re: Lead in pricing is here!!!   Lead in pricing is here!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:33 pm

Alex & Eddie,

The hotels are still trying to come up with pricing for us and I will post as soon as it is in. However, no, you do not have to deposit for the hotel at the time of booking your cabin. Just make a note if you want to book a hotel on the form so I can get back with you about it later.
Back to top Go down
Andy The Sailor Man
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Andy The Sailor Man

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Lead in pricing is here!!!   Lead in pricing is here!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 4:29 pm

Nina, a non-pressing question. We'll probably AMTRAK down since it's actually easier than fighting the airport security and we probably don't want to drive. Do you book AMTRAK? No big deal if you don't, I know the Northeast routes aren't big on paying commission so if it's easier for us to book independently, we will but, just want to give you the chance to earn extra commission if it something that would interest you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lead in pricing is here!!!   Lead in pricing is here!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lead in pricing is here!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next