Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Booking Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sophisticated Cat
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
The Sophisticated Cat

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Booking Question Empty
PostSubject: Booking Question   Booking Question Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:49 am

Nina, my brother and his wife might be interested in joining us. The question is if they send in a Booking Form for you to hold a cabin, how long does the courtesy last and is it renewable? My brother has to get permission for two weeks off in a row for vacation. Any info you can provide would be really appreciated!! Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Booking Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booking Question   Booking Question Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 12:13 pm

Usually, I can hold a cabin for 4-7 days and yes it is renewable Smile If they put a deposit down it is fully refundable up until 120 days prior to sailing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Dawns from NJ
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-08-13

Booking Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booking Question   Booking Question Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:33 pm

Nina, is there a limit how many cabins we can hold without a deposit?
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Booking Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booking Question   Booking Question Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:39 pm

I can hold as many cabins as we need with no deposit for 30 days. After that, I have to put down deposits on any unsold cabins that we wish to keep for new members to book. I will be covering these deposits but will be limited to how many I can afford to hold long term.

Which is why it will help tremendously if everyone who even thinks they might be going sends in a form and puts down a deposit. You can always cancel it later with no penalty (up until 120 days out). This will enable me to maximize the availablity for new members that find us over the next year and a half and wish to book.

I can hold specific cabin numbers with names for 4-5 days, after which full deposits will be due.

Hope this helps Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Sponsored content

Booking Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booking Question   Booking Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Booking Question
Page 1 of 1