Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Booking Notice

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Booking Notice Empty
PostSubject: Booking Notice   Booking Notice Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:12 pm

I just want to remind everyone that our first deadline for cabins is May 17th, at this time any unsold space requires a deposit to continue holding it. While I am holding quite a bit of space now I will not be able to hold all of it and will have to reduce it down to what I as an agency can financially afford to have tied up with it. For those of you who know you are going but still trying to motivate family try to have deposits in prior to the 17th. This will go a long way toward helping the group have plenty of space for new members who may wish to join over the next year. If you are not able to deposit prior to the 17th please let me know which cabins you are most interested in so I can try and hold as many as possible. (This applies to both sailings)

Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

Booking Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booking Notice   Booking Notice Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:54 am

I know, I know - we're cutting it close, we'll make it!
Back to top Go down

Booking Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booking Notice   Booking Notice Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:18 pm

Ok Nina, I think we're set - I'll be in touch tomorrow. A few more stragglers to round up tonight.
Back to top Go down
Leanna N
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Leanna N

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Booking Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booking Notice   Booking Notice Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 3:27 pm

Nina, if we have a few stragglers that miss the 17th deadline, will they still qualify for the group amenities - with the understanding they probably won't get the same pricing as those booking before the 17th.
Back to top Go down
Roxie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Booking Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booking Notice   Booking Notice Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:55 pm

Leanna N wrote:
Nina, if we have a few stragglers that miss the 17th deadline, will they still qualify for the group amenities - with the understanding they probably won't get the same pricing as those booking before the 17th.

I need this same information, there is no way we're going to make it by the 17th
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Booking Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booking Notice   Booking Notice Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:46 pm

If they miss the deadline and I book their cabins after the 17th I will not be able to guarantee the group rate (although I will do my best to get it applied) but I can guarantee the group amenities and I can still pull them into the group. Send me an updated list of your cabin needs if they have changed so I can hold as many as possible.

Roxie, if you know what types please send me a PM or email so I can do the same for you.
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Booking Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booking Notice   Booking Notice Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:47 pm

I should clarify that if I am holding cabins that you need and book into the held space you would receive the group rate. The standard EBS rate or CWC pass passenger rate would otherwise apply on any cabins booked outside of the held space.
Back to top Go down
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Booking Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booking Notice   Booking Notice Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:51 am

Nina, we're still booking, it's just taking longer than expected - turns out that our "kids" friends who are tagging along have inspired their respective parents to come along. We're trying to get everything and everyone one on the same page, one set of parents have never cruised and we're trying to walk them through how it all works and how depositing, insurance and, refunding if necessary works.

This could keep growing, we're going to try to book by Saturday but, we might not make it for the 17th deadline and understand about the price increase but, the amenities package still helps Very Happy

In the meantime, here's the current dilemma - the parents that haven't cruised are a bit concerned about being seasick, so, we're advising them to book on the lower decks but, since they want a balcony - we're recommending something on Deck 4 or Deck 5 - still have some "B" cabins open?
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Booking Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booking Notice   Booking Notice Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 12:19 pm

As of today I have plenty of B's open and will be holding several in that category after the 17th but with many people needing to delay these will go fast.

I want to remind everyone that it is still possible to change your category and/or cabins even after depositing. So if you are pretty sure this is what you want go ahead and book and if you need to change it later the deposit will just transfer over to the new cabin. It's just a matter of a few clicks of my mouse in most cases.
Back to top Go down
Eddie's Wife
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Eddie's Wife

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Booking Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booking Notice   Booking Notice Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:14 pm

AmbianceTraveler wrote:
As of today I have plenty of B's open and will be holding several in that category after the 17th but with many people needing to delay these will go fast.

I want to remind everyone that it is still possible to change your category and/or cabins even after depositing. So if you are pretty sure this is what you want go ahead and book and if you need to change it later the deposit will just transfer over to the new cabin. It's just a matter of a few clicks of my mouse in most cases.

Nina what is the lowest available balcony category that can accommodate a triple at this point? And what deck and ship location - midship, aft, forward... Thanks!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Booking Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booking Notice   Booking Notice Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:46 am

Hi Maria,

The lowest in the ship is a B3 midship or B4 aft & forward. The lowest in price is a B5. All have triple cabins. B5 is midship. Here is a deck plan to help you out: http://www.cunard.com/QMary2_2007_Flash/fullscreen.html

If your friends are really concerned about sea sickness have them set up an appointment with their doctor. There are several options available both natural and medical that can help. Position on the ship helps too though!
Back to top Go down
Eddie's Wife
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Eddie's Wife

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Booking Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booking Notice   Booking Notice Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 6:32 pm

Hi Nina, we're almost ready, these should be the last questions:

Do you have any connecting B cabins remaining? Any deck would be fine.
How's dinner shaping up - is late still available?
And on the dinner subject, what's the largest size table Cunard can give us and if it isn't large enough can we arrange to be sitting next to each other?

Thanks!

BTW - How are you feeling these days? Very Happy Eddie and I are very happy for you!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Booking Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booking Notice   Booking Notice Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:17 pm

Hi Maria,

As of right now 4104 & 4106 in Cat. B3 on Deck 4 midship are available as are 8091 & 8093 in Cat B5 (obstructed) on Deck 8 midship amoung a few others but I thought these were amoung the best.

I can request a table for up to 10 and right now 2nd seating is still available. If this is not large enough or the request can not be accommodated then I can request for tables next to each other and assist in finalizing that onboard. I would of course cross reference your bookings within the group so they know you are all traveling together.

And, I'm feeling good compared to the last 2 pregnancies. Just really tired all the time and a bit cranky here and there! Thanks for asking Smile
Back to top Go down
Down The Shore Guy
Charter Member
Charter Member
Down The Shore Guy

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Booking Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booking Notice   Booking Notice Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:30 pm

Nina, we have a question on this end we don't know how to answer. One of the parents is asking does Cunard take Discover? We always use AMEX so I have no idea.

Hope you're feeling well today. Are we going to have our own mini-contest - like if it's a boy or girl?
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Booking Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booking Notice   Booking Notice Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:48 pm

Yes, Discover is fine. No problems there.

Feeling quite good today actually, must be the sunshine. I suppose if you all want to take a stab at what the baby is going to be you could. It's one of the best bets ever, you have a 50% chance of being right!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Booking Notice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booking Notice   Booking Notice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Booking Notice
Page 1 of 1