Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Genesis - any chance for pricing this week?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddie's Wife
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Eddie's Wife

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Genesis - any chance for pricing this week? Empty
PostSubject: Genesis - any chance for pricing this week?   Genesis - any chance for pricing this week? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:05 am

I know it's a long shot but ANY chance we'll get dates or pricing for Genesis this week?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genesis - any chance for pricing this week?   Genesis - any chance for pricing this week? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:15 pm

Maria,

I'm not holding my breath. The RCCL folks that I talked to during cruise3sixty were unanimous in "guessing" that we'll start getting info AFTER Independence of the Seas launches in May ... so probably late May or early June.

One of the biggest issues is that they cannot take reservations in their system without a ship name ... and the ship hasn't been named yet ... the finalists in the naming contest won't even be all announced until 4/18/2008. So I think it's definitely safe to say that we won't have dates, itineraries, prices, or any other details before the end of April.
Back to top Go down
Big Red Robyn
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Big Red Robyn

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Genesis - any chance for pricing this week?   Genesis - any chance for pricing this week? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:21 pm

Oh man!! May or June?!?! Evil or Very Mad Don't they know Independence is already being overshadowed by Genesis?!?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Genesis - any chance for pricing this week?   Genesis - any chance for pricing this week? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 10:02 pm

Robyn,

I think they are clueless. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis - any chance for pricing this week?   Genesis - any chance for pricing this week? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genesis - any chance for pricing this week?
Page 1 of 1