Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Special Announcement- Live Chat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Special Announcement- Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Special Announcement- Live Chat   Special Announcement- Live Chat Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 11:00 pm

I am so happy to announce that we will be having a special guest join us for the live chat on Mar. 2!

One of my great Cunard Reps has accepted my invitation and is looking forward to sharing in our chat! Randi has a passion for Cunard and she particularly loves the QM2 and will be joining us to answer as many questions as you all have about anything Cunard related. This will be a special opportunity for you all to talk to someone from Cunard that isn't connected with a call center. It also marks a first in Cunard/Cruise Message Board history (as far as I could find out) where someone in a more official position has recognised and participated in a message board event.

So, lets make her feel welcome and give a good turn out!

(Now, go spread the word! :phone: )
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

PostSubject: Re: Special Announcement- Live Chat   Special Announcement- Live Chat Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 4:30 pm

Very cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cunardcritic.co.uk
Cunard Resident Expert
Cunard Resident Expert
cunardcritic.co.uk

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Special Announcement- Live Chat   Special Announcement- Live Chat Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 5:11 pm

Can I ask about the world club benefits for kids? Or are we trying not to argue with the rep? Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.cunardcritic.co.uk
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Special Announcement- Live Chat   Special Announcement- Live Chat Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:01 pm

James, lets go easy on her the first time, we want her to come back! Although, if you wanted to just ask nicely if they were considering adding any for kids in the future I think that would be a nice way to suggest that they should.

By the way, congratulations on your new "Cunard Resident Expert" status. I think it is well deserved!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Ajani
Charter Member
Charter Member
Ajani

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Special Announcement- Live Chat   Special Announcement- Live Chat Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 7:33 pm

Nina, all systems are "go" and I will be blogging about the chat, Cunard and those special announcements tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rcclprojectgenesis.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Announcement- Live Chat   Special Announcement- Live Chat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Announcement- Live Chat
Page 1 of 1