Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cunard Live Chat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Cunard Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Cunard Live Chat   Cunard Live Chat Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:15 am

Won't be making the chat Nina unless I can't sleep that night but, will be booking by August 2nd!
Back to top Go down
English Todd
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
English Todd

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Cunard Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cunard Live Chat   Cunard Live Chat Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 2:03 pm

Same for me, darn those time zone differences! Razz
Back to top Go down

Cunard Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cunard Live Chat   Cunard Live Chat Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:24 am

So what's on the agenda Nina?
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Cunard Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cunard Live Chat   Cunard Live Chat Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:53 pm

My apologies to our European members! I will be posting the highlights of the chat here afterwards for your review Smile

Nick, we will be discussing all of the group dates on Cunard with most of the time spent on the Christmas and July 4th groups since those are bookable now. I will cover the benefits of booking during the sale, answering any questions people have about Cunard, Cruise Freek groups, the pre-cruise and onboard activities as well as highlight some of the Shore excursion options that are being put together. (These will be finalized closer to sailing when I have a better head count to plan around)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

Cunard Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cunard Live Chat   Cunard Live Chat Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 3:09 pm

SCUBA!! Anyone scuba?! I'm always looking for a diving partner or two!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cunard Live Chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cunard Live Chat   Cunard Live Chat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cunard Live Chat
Page 1 of 1