Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+8
critterchick
Exairgoddess1
barbeeAL
frudutx
cruisenfever
cruiseforme
GrmyCRS
jillybabes
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:19 pm

Welcome home Mar and Jen. Glad you guys had a good time.

I hope CCC knows she can run but she can't hide. One of us will find her and she'll have to pull another review. I hope this effort was brought the attention of RCI.

Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:28 pm

Welcome home Jen and Mar.......

Mar....I'm soooo jealous at the whale jump you saw......

Not surprised she pulled the review........

off to watch tv.......have a good evening y'all

jul Smile
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:28 pm

GrmyCRS wrote:
Jean - Sending good vibes for Dad...hope all goes well. As for the darlings doing their duty, is this something that happens this time of year???? One of ours seems to be doing the same thing. Of course, don't know which one is guilty, and the rest aren't talking!

DUH - I can't seem to get the comments Sad and the review on the sewage of the sea is gone. Did anyone just happen to copy the comments??? Embarassed Or tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Shiela - Good luck with the phone call tomorrow, hope you get the answers you want.

Patti - On your Rad thread...I was asking about the Seaview (best kept secret-YOU TOLD THEM!!!)...hoping they have the same menu on the Jewel. For some strange reason, I think you meant dining room menu. Rolling Eyes

Laughing
The menus for the DR are fleet wide. I guess I was answering two questions.

The offerings in the SeaView are the same on all Radiance class ships except Brilliance. Brilliance has an Italian flare to it..........maybe because it sails in the Med.

You will get the same yummy things at the SeaView on Jewel that you did on Radiance.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:29 pm

PH8 wrote:
No Chris..looks like she pulled the review..........I know earlier she pulled the comments......
Yep......it's gone. Now, I don't really understand how viewpoints.com works, but can she delete all the comments or does she have to request it?
Back to top Go down
GrmyCRS
Charter Member
Charter Member
GrmyCRS

Number of posts : 728

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:48 pm

Well...$%#@ Sorry I missed that!

Thanks, Patti- was joshing you...but glad to know I can have my hot dog and onion rings.

Welcome home Jen & Marilyn. We looked for you, Mar. Lucky you seeing the whale. Our friends did see a couple of whales, but no jumpers. We did see dolphins a couple of times.
I see our Jean kept the good weather going for you both. Hope she can work her magic in September for our TA.
Back to top Go down
Exairgoddess1
Charter Member
Charter Member
Exairgoddess1

Number of posts : 319

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:05 pm

Yep, some one did get evacuated from the ship by helicopter out of San Diego while we were sailing home....the helicopter kept making circles around the ship, probably due to the wind...it was quite windy the last two days at sea. Plus some idiots were trying to take pictures and all the flashes were making the rescue difficult for the heli pilots and the Capt. had to come over the PA and ask them to stop and evacuate a couple of areas on the ship. We were at dinner, so kept seeing the heli circling. FINALLY, the Capt. did annouce that the person was evaced successfully. I think they were on deck 8 where the suites are as we heard an Alpha alert to a 8000 number around 4:30p when we were doing our walk.

Karen came over today (Travelgoddess) and we made some new T-shirts with crystals....put a cruise ship on the front....really turned out nice....she leaves on the Vision this coming weekend.

Hugs, Mar~
Back to top Go down
critterchick

Number of posts : 845

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 5:17 am

Welcome home, Mar! I'm glad you had a great time on Vision! I did 2 7-night sailings on her last year and they were both fantastic times.

I did read the drivel before it was pulled. Same old, same old except for a more obvious "we've been banned" statement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 7:43 am

GrmyCRS wrote:
Well...$%#@ Sorry I missed that!

Never fear, Phil is here! Wink Start at the bottom and work your way up. She can give it out, but she sure can't take it, can she?

cruiseking wrote on Feb 18, 2008 at 5:17AM

Inappropriate?

In response to Truecruiser's comment
from Feb 17, 2008 at 5:15PM:

Not
just the cruise boards. Do a search on the net for "theawesome1" and
it's full of stuff written in the same manner. One of the cons listed on this
review is "Poor Cruiseline"?? What a helpful comment, that one. And
to think she's earning money writing this stuff. Unbelievable. Go and have a
look at her review on the Carnival cruise that she took over 8 years ago. Copy
and pasted from what she'd written years before, just to earn a few more points
on this website. Desperate!

Last edited on Feb 18, 2008 at 5:20AM

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

LV2CRZ wrote on Feb 17, 2008 at 6:46PM

Inappropriate?

You're
really not the AWESOME1,you make yourself out to be........ Speaking of
CC.....I do believe we can add that to your "Where i was banned from"
list...

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

Truecruiser wrote on Feb 17, 2008 at 5:15PM

Inappropriate?

In response to LV2CRZ's comment from Feb
17, 2008 at 3:08PM:

Yes,
always wanting something for nothing. I guess her TA Lori must be hard up for
business to keep putting up with someone like this. She is known on all the
cruise boards as a screwball. The posters on the Cruise Critic NCL board now
know here inside and out with her idiotic posts that make no sense. By the way
Brenda Moran, if you're reading this, many of us are on to you. You can try to
make the cruise lines out as the bad ones but in the end we all know that you
are full of crap. Keep posting your garbage and we will keep laughing.

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

LV2CRZ wrote on Feb 17, 2008 at 3:08PM

Inappropriate?

You
hit the nail on the head,truecruiser........seems all her travel reviews
include at least one sentence of her receiving something for free.....she lives
to find fault and will embellish the truth to her advantage.RCCL just didnt put
up with her crap..(as well as Princess and Celebrity)..... To the others
reading,just check out her travel reviews and find how many she went looking
for money back......and not just on ships.....airlines and hotels.........this
reviewer wants something for nothing.........NCL(her next victim) will find
that out too.......shes already asking for the free stuff for her next cruise..

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

Truecruiser wrote on Feb 17, 2008 at 2:52PM

Inappropriate?

In response to Kristy's comment from Nov
26, 2007 at 9:37PM:

They
do not go around looking for her reviews. She claimed on another large cruise
board that the President of Royal Caribbean had contacted her himself and
offered her a refund of a portion of the cruise. It was a complete lie with the
President stating that he had never spoken to her. She was banned from Royal
Caribbean because she is always looking for a free ride. The woman ain't
right!!!!!

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

Truecruiser wrote on Feb 17, 2008 at 2:50PM

Inappropriate?

In response to cruiseking's comment
from Feb 17, 2008 at 7:37AM:

How
true. I love the fact that both Royal Caribbean and Celebrity told her to take
a hike. They found out what a scammer she is. She wouldn't know the truth if it
came up and bit her in the ass. Good luck with NCL as you won't be around them
long either. It doesn't take the cruise lines long to catch on with the
scammers. I feel sorry for her TA but then again maybe not. She continues to
put up with this person crap over and over so she deserves it.

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

LV2CRZ wrote on Feb 17, 2008 at 2:50PM

Inappropriate?

How
many cruiselines now does this make for you getting banned?? With so many,I
dont think its the ships that have the problem..

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

Truecruiser wrote on Feb 17, 2008 at 2:48PM

Inappropriate?

In response to cruiseking's comment
from Feb 17, 2008 at 7:37AM:

Oh
boy

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

cruiseking wrote on Feb 17, 2008 at 7:37AM

Inappropriate?

Once
again they knew all about your scamming them with your black light tricks and
they let you have it and told you to go elsewhere. Good luck on NCL. Or should
I say good luck NCL!
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:47 am

WTG.. Phil!

Welcome back Jen, anxious to hear about your cruise.

Jean how's your Dad?

d
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 12:25 pm

Moring............

Phil-are you cruiseking???? I bet you are... Very Happy

Chilly morning here........only going to 66...(I know that would be warm for some of us,but not for us).....at least the sun is out today.........

Hope everyone is doing well.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 12:31 pm

PH8 wrote:

Now, what would EVER give you THAT idea? Wink

Phil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 12:33 pm

I just got off the phone with Sebastian from RCI. He was most apologetic for the misinformation I was given. He states he knows which agent it was and that she has been spoken to and will be again today. He went on to explain that there was a round-table discussion regarding an increase in crime and violence in Casablanca. At that time it was decided that they probably would cancel the port and Shore Ex rep. heard it as would cancel and went ahead and generated the emails to all of us. He said that there was no Government warning as of yet but they decided to cancel anyway, "For our safety" The reason Agadir was cancelled was because they thought it would not be prudent to cancel one and then try to tell us that it was safe to go to the other.
My response was to let him know that whereas I was disappointed in the change and the way it was communicated, I was more annoyed by the explanation given by the agent which was pure fiction. I tried to impress upon him that there is already a feeling of distrust in the info given out by Customer Service and that my experience would be enough for some people to drop RCI. He assured me that another round-table discussion at the highest level would take place and these issues would be discussed.
These are (Just the Facts Ma'am) as I remember them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 12:50 pm

Sheila, apologies I missed your Casablanca story, but it caught my eye in your last post as we are going to be affected most probably in September. I re-read your posts (thanks to the blue lettering it helped!). I don't think any final decision has been made for us yet. I do know that Galaxy missed out Morocco because of what was muted as safety fears. From my own perspective I can't get too excited if they do drop Morocco. There are a few places on the trip I am looking forward to seeing besides and will just play it by ear. I understand the poor communication bit. They haven't communicated anything to us yet, but we'll wait and see and hope they do it better. I will manage my expectations accordingly Wink

Phil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:24 pm

notsoawesome wrote:
PH8 wrote:

Now, what would EVER give you THAT idea? Wink

Phil
Because you copied all the comments.....BTW-----Im LV2CRZ......"nice to meet you" lol!

Glad you got to talk to someone and tell them how you felt,Sheila..........it wasnt right how you all found out.....and I hope that rep gets in trouble for telling you what they did............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:29 pm

PH8 wrote:
Because you copied all the comments.....BTW-----Im LV2CRZ......"nice to meet you" lol!

Glad you got to talk to someone and tell them how you felt,Sheila..........it wasnt right how you all found out.....and I hope that rep gets in trouble for telling you what they did............
lol! Pleased to meet you too LV2CRZ. I added you to my friends on that website! I think I may have an enemy there as well Wink

Phil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:36 pm

I've been having trouble all morning with CC. I am unable to post my response on there so Patti and Nancy, read it here. I think you are the only 2 on Splendour. I will continue to try to post it there. Nothing earth shattering, just spin. No compensation offered.

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=798
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40