Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Live from QV beginning December 21

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Live from QV beginning December 21 Empty
PostSubject: Live from QV beginning December 21   Live from QV beginning December 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:38 pm

Hello All,

Look for my live reports from Queen Victoria beginning on Friday, 21 December!! Yes, I'm one of the lucky blokes who scored a cabin on the Holiday sailing this year. I promise lots of photos upon my return.

Cheers!

Patrick
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Live from QV beginning December 21   Live from QV beginning December 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 10:31 pm

Hi Patrick!

We will be looking forward to your live reports! Have a drink in the Golden Lion for me, it was one of the many things I missed doing! Also, for a great waiter in the Queen's Room ask for Martin. (Tell him the lady in red sent you Wink ) Spencer will help you in the Gym if you want to burn off the calories and if you are lucky enough to have Ana Lisa as your room stewardess say hi for me! Most of all though, have a GREAT time!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com

PostSubject: Re: Live from QV beginning December 21   Live from QV beginning December 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 3:55 pm

PaddyGoesCruising wrote:
Hello All,

Look for my live reports from Queen Victoria beginning on Friday, 21 December!! Yes, I'm one of the lucky blokes who scored a cabin on the Holiday sailing this year. I promise lots of photos upon my return.

Cheers!

Patrick

Patrick! You jumped ship?? lol! Have a great time and we'd better see you on QM2 in '09!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Live from QV beginning December 21   Live from QV beginning December 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:26 pm

Lots of photos Patrick, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live from QV beginning December 21   Live from QV beginning December 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Live from QV beginning December 21
Page 1 of 1