Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes
 

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 December 12, 2008 - One year to Oasis!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: December 12, 2008 - One year to Oasis!!   Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:24 pm

It's exactly one year before we board Oasis!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Kenny's CoWorker
Deck Hand
Deck Hand


Number of posts : 34
Location : Boston
Reputation : 0
Points : 0
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: December 12, 2008 - One year to Oasis!!   Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:33 pm

Party
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: December 12, 2008 - One year to Oasis!!   Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:39 pm

exactly one year from right now, main dining will be done and late dining will have started, and we will be plotting our midnight madness. Wink
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: December 12, 2008 - One year to Oasis!!   Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:04 am

364 days from now Susan and Tina will be plotting to throw me and Ron overboard lol!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: December 12, 2008 - One year to Oasis!!   Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:53 am

a year from today ... assuming that I'd even be awake yet ... I'll be mulling where to eat breakfast at this point. Wink Then hatching the plan to "take care of" Nick & Ron (and even possibly my own husband). Laughing
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: December 12, 2008 - One year to Oasis!!   Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:53 pm

Ivanova wrote:
a year from today ... assuming that I'd even be awake yet ... I'll be mulling where to eat breakfast at this point. Wink Then hatching the plan to "take care of" Nick & Ron (and even possibly my own husband). Laughing

Awwww Susan how sweet!! You want to care of me and Nick. I just know your husband, Nick, and I will get along great!! We will be like the 3 Emigos...or more like the 3 El WOPOSE. ThreeStooges
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: December 12, 2008 - One year to Oasis!!   Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:58 pm

Yeah, but you'll be out numbered. Wink
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: December 12, 2008 - One year to Oasis!!   Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:09 am

OK Oasis cruisers....how about this for your signature...

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: December 12, 2008 - One year to Oasis!!   Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:31 am

I likey
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: December 12, 2008 - One year to Oasis!!   Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:18 am

Ivanova wrote:
I likey

Susan just likes the Man Overboard part lol! Wink

It looks GREAT Michele!
Back to top Go down
dream2cruise
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
avatar

Number of posts : 248
Age : 57
Location : Brooklyn
Reputation : 22
Points : 36
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: December 12, 2008 - One year to Oasis!!   Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:48 am

michelle, is there a site or instructions on how you do these things. its looks great!!!!



Back to top Go down
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
avatar

Number of posts : 185
Location : Brooklyn, NY
Reputation : 12
Points : 12
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: December 12, 2008 - One year to Oasis!!   Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:48 am

For the Zoo Crew (Christmas Banner)

go to Profile, Select Signature and click Image then put the following in: https://2img.net/h/i46.photobucket.com/albums/f144/cruisinmama08/Mystery-Signature.gif
and then click Image again. Test it by clicking Preview, if you did it
right, you should see the banner. If it is there, click SAVE and it
should show up the next time you post.

OH WAIT - very
important!! While in Profile make sure you go to Preferences and make
sure "Always Attach My Signature" is on the Yes button. It is the 9th
one down.

Copy this EXACTLY but, eliminate the spaces, if I put it in exactly it will give the banner and that will be no help.

https://2img.net/h/i46.photobucket.com/albums/f144/cruisinmama08/Mystery-Signature.gif " border="0" alt="" />
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: December 12, 2008 - One year to Oasis!!   Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:36 pm

asanchez1961 wrote:
michelle, is there a site or instructions on how you do these things. its looks great!!!!

I created them using Adobe Photoshop. But I own an ad agency so I work in that program alot.

I think I've seen others use an Adobe Photo Elements to make them. That programs comes with some digital cameras. Very Happy Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: December 12, 2008 - One year to Oasis!!   Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:49 pm

I'm wondering ... a year from today, how big will my onboard bar tab be already???
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: December 12, 2008 - One year to Oasis!!   Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:50 pm

Ivanova wrote:
I'm wondering ... a year from today, how big will my onboard bar tab be already???

Because you're going to be so generous and buy us round after round of drinks?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: December 12, 2008 - One year to Oasis!!   Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:51 pm

Not likely!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: December 12, 2008 - One year to Oasis!!   Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:15 pm

Ok so I am new to the Eastern Caribbean. Anyone have information on excursions? I'm not big on the ship excursions because they tend to be expensive and crowded. Usually I just try to find a private company. Any ideas? References?
Back to top Go down
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Charter Member
Charter Member
avatar

Number of posts : 420
Age : 50
Location : Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, NY
Reputation : 9
Points : 30
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: December 12, 2008 - One year to Oasis!!   Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:16 pm

One year from now... I'll be getting a call... "Hello Vinnie, it's Nick and Ron, we're in a bit of trouble... Can you send money..." lol!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: December 12, 2008 - One year to Oasis!!   Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:55 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
Ok so I am new to the Eastern Caribbean. Anyone have information on excursions? I'm not big on the ship excursions because they tend to be expensive and crowded. Usually I just try to find a private company. Any ideas? References?

I'll be working with Shore Trips to put together a private excursion in each port that folks can book into as an alternative to the excursions provided by the cruise line. If that don't work for ya, Shore Trips has several options they offer in most cruise ports (check out www.shoretrips.com) and if that still doesn't float your boat let me know what you're looking for and I'll find it for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
avatar

Number of posts : 2004
Location : ND, USA
Reputation : 91
Points : 271
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: December 12, 2008 - One year to Oasis!!   Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:05 pm

Ron...just get your furry-ass over to Orient Beach in St. Martin....

_________________
Pete

Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: December 12, 2008 - One year to Oasis!!   Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:12 pm

Ivanova wrote:
Ronrocks wrote:
Ok so I am new to the Eastern Caribbean. Anyone have information on excursions? I'm not big on the ship excursions because they tend to be expensive and crowded. Usually I just try to find a private company. Any ideas? References?

I'll be working with Shore Trips to put together a private excursion in each port that folks can book into as an alternative to the excursions provided by the cruise line. If that don't work for ya, Shore Trips has several options they offer in most cruise ports (check out www.shoretrips.com) and if that still doesn't float your boat let me know what you're looking for and I'll find it for you. Smile

Susan,

I am sure you will find something that we all can enjoy. Like a clothing optional all you can eat seafood buffett. Hey get your hands off my shrimp!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: December 12, 2008 - One year to Oasis!!   Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:14 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Ron...just get your furry-ass over to Orient Beach in St. Martin....

look....what you meant to say is my BIG OLE FURRY BUTT!!! geek Oh yes....I think we need to have a cruise freek streek of Orient Beach!! Woohooo!! Cool PARTY NAKED!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: December 12, 2008 - One year to Oasis!!   Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:15 pm

Cruise Virgin Vinnie wrote:
One year from now... I'll be getting a call... "Hello Vinnie, it's Nick and Ron, we're in a bit of trouble... Can you send money..." lol!

lol...I've already started collecting money!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: December 12, 2008 - One year to Oasis!!   Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:06 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
Cruise Virgin Vinnie wrote:
One year from now... I'll be getting a call... "Hello Vinnie, it's Nick and Ron, we're in a bit of trouble... Can you send money..." lol!

lol...I've already started collecting money!

You too? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: December 12, 2008 - One year to Oasis!!   

Back to top Go down
 
December 12, 2008 - One year to Oasis!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» UpSo: December Lettuce
» December in the Mid-South garden
» Visit collection Plein 2008
» 2011 The year of the Zinnia
» Canary Islands, Fuerteventura, Corralejo, Oasis Papagayo Apartments

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board :: Cruise Freek Group Cruises :: 2009 Group Cruises :: Oasis of the Seas - Inaugural Sailing - December 5, 2009-
Jump to: