Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature?

Go down 
+2
Ajani
Cunard Cruiser
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cunard Cruiser
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-09-01

What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature? Empty
PostSubject: What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature?   What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 10:11 pm

This is just a fun place to post ideas - silly or serious - about what you think Royal Caribbean has planned for Genesis. I'll start:

- Bowling Alley (think about it NCL, already has them and it's one of the few things RCCL doesn't feature...yet)

- More than two speciality restaurants? Perhaps Chops, Portofino and maybe some type of seafood specialty restaurant?

- A lazy river pool
- ok that one's for me!

Let's here some of your ideas!
Back to top Go down
Ajani
Charter Member
Charter Member
Ajani

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature?   What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 12:48 pm

How about a planetarium like they have on Queen Mary 2?
Back to top Go down
http://rcclprojectgenesis.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature?   What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 11:05 pm

Actually, I've been given a little (and I mean VERY little) information regarding the Genesis. All I am allowed to say is that class of ship will a TOTALLY new class/design and not just a larger version of the Voyager/Freedom class ships.

It will be interesting to see how they pull off what I was told ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature?   What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:44 pm

How about a ski jump? Wink
Back to top Go down
NOB
Resident Expert - Fashions
Resident Expert - Fashions
NOB

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature?   What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 11:45 pm

Maybe McDonalds instead of Johnny Rockets?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature?   What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:14 am

NOB wrote:
Maybe McDonalds instead of Johnny Rockets?

No!!!!!!!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature?   What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:46 pm

I don't know if it will happen but, I always say more suites are a welcome feature.
Back to top Go down
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature?   What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 5:38 pm

Escalators and people movers will be needed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature?   What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 5:56 pm

Susan,

You aren't kidding!!!
Back to top Go down
Kenny
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Kenny

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-08-24

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature?   What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:46 pm

Don't think it is going to happen but, I'd like to see more adjoining cabins for parents who travel with children...
Back to top Go down
diaz loves 2 cruise
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
diaz loves 2 cruise

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature?   What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:29 am

I would imagine it's going to have a larger Promenade and my thought is perhaps they're going to expand on the water park idea.

At any rate do we have any more details on "when"? I know it's going to be Fall, 2009 but, kind of hoping to get the exact date soon so I can put in the vacation request at work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature?   What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:17 pm

Steve,

Hopefully they'll get the itineraries and ports finalized soon so they can announce when, where, etc. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature?   What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Do YOU Think Genesis Will Feature?
Page 1 of 1