Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's excited about Genesis?

Go down 
+2
Scorpio Gal
Cruise Karma
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruise Karma
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruise Karma

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Who's excited about Genesis? Empty
PostSubject: Who's excited about Genesis?   Who's excited about Genesis? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:36 pm

I've been following the Ajani blog on Genesis. Is anyone excited about this new ship? I am and I'm always up for discussions and speculation what it's going to have on it.
Back to top Go down
Scorpio Gal
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Scorpio Gal

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited about Genesis?   Who's excited about Genesis? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 4:50 pm

I am!!
Back to top Go down
http://grandprincessholidaycruise2008.blogspot.com/
skyking
Royal Caribbean Host
Royal Caribbean Host
skyking

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited about Genesis?   Who's excited about Genesis? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 6:11 pm

I cant wait to hear more details......I will dig for info on my cruise this week....Will post when I know more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crowncitycruises.com
Former Cruise Critic
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Former Cruise Critic

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited about Genesis?   Who's excited about Genesis? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:14 pm

I'm not sure I'm excited about it, I find the size a bit overwhelming but, I sure am curious and I plan on being on the inaugural with many of you!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited about Genesis?   Who's excited about Genesis? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 12:46 pm

I'm excited, if for no other reason than it's an excuse to go on a cruise!! BluesBrothers
Back to top Go down
intothevoid
intothevoid

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited about Genesis?   Who's excited about Genesis? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:06 pm

I am bouncing off the walls!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Giovani
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Giovani

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited about Genesis?   Who's excited about Genesis? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:49 am

Can't wait to see it in person! I'm not usually a big ship fan but this one I have to see for myself!
Back to top Go down
intothevoid
intothevoid

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited about Genesis?   Who's excited about Genesis? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 7:57 pm

Too bad Independance is not out on her voyages yet. I am sure if Independance would have been built my now we would be getting a crap load of info on Genesis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited about Genesis?   Who's excited about Genesis? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 6:25 pm

I have a feeling we're going to start getting more Genesis news once the new year begins. My big question is will they have Genesis in the res system when they release the remainder of 2009 - which is usually around April. My guess is yes and, then let the mass chaos begin!! I wouldn't be surprised if the inaugural sells out months, maybe even a year in advance of the planned date.

But, for now, all we can do is wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited about Genesis?   Who's excited about Genesis? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's excited about Genesis?
Page 1 of 1