Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question About Cruise Quotes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RCCL Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
RCCL Fan

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Question About Cruise Quotes Empty
PostSubject: Question About Cruise Quotes   Question About Cruise Quotes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 11:20 pm

Ok, I just want to make sure I understand for future use. If I want a specific agent, then I select them from the drop box and my request is only forwarded to that one specific agent. If I want multiple quotes, my request is sent to all the agents.

Is this correct?
Back to top Go down
Murray S
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Murray S

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Question About Cruise Quotes   Question About Cruise Quotes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:20 pm

I was going to ask the same exact question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question About Cruise Quotes   Question About Cruise Quotes Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:27 pm

RCCL Fan wrote:
Ok, I just want to make sure I understand for future use. If I want a specific agent, then I select them from the drop box and my request is only forwarded to that one specific agent. If I want multiple quotes, my request is sent to all the agents.

Is this correct?

That is 100% correct!
Back to top Go down
thevacationstop
Host
Host
thevacationstop

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Question About Cruise Quotes   Question About Cruise Quotes Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:54 pm

Any reason why clicking on the Free Cruise Quotes link at the top of page does nothing but bring up a blank page with a blue background?
Back to top Go down
http://thevacationstop.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question About Cruise Quotes   Question About Cruise Quotes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question About Cruise Quotes
Page 1 of 1