Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question for the TAs - Pre-Cruise Packages

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Red Robyn
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Big Red Robyn

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Question for the TAs - Pre-Cruise Packages Empty
PostSubject: Question for the TAs - Pre-Cruise Packages   Question for the TAs - Pre-Cruise Packages Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:39 pm

I have a question and, I can't imagine I'm the only person that has this question. Let's say you have one of the groups offering a pre-cruise package, but, I am not booking the pre-cruise package or even the cruise. Can we still come along for things like Broadway shows and dinners that are being offered to the groups? Naturally, we'd pay to join but, I'm just curious if this is going to be allowed.

I know I have snowball's chance of winning the Due Date Contest for Christmas 2009 but, I'd still love to come along for Radio City and dinner. Will this be allowed?
Back to top Go down
Diamond Dave
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Diamond Dave

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Question for the TAs - Pre-Cruise Packages   Question for the TAs - Pre-Cruise Packages Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:49 pm

Good question Robyn!
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Question for the TAs - Pre-Cruise Packages   Question for the TAs - Pre-Cruise Packages Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:07 pm

If you are a member of Cruise Freek Forums you would absolutely be allowed to join the fun! It's a great way to meet everyone else Smile I'm sure depending on which pre-cruise party you were interested in that the TA would be able to give you a price for the portions you wanted to partake in. If space becomes an issue, it would of course be reserved for those actually booking the cruise since it is designed as a "pre-cruise meet up" but especially if we know well in advance we should be able to accommodate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Big Red Robyn
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Big Red Robyn

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Question for the TAs - Pre-Cruise Packages   Question for the TAs - Pre-Cruise Packages Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:34 pm

Way cool! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for the TAs - Pre-Cruise Packages   Question for the TAs - Pre-Cruise Packages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question for the TAs - Pre-Cruise Packages
Page 1 of 1