Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here

Go down 
+11
Ugly Betty Fan
frudutx
Big Red Robyn
w0kie
Hopeful Henry
Love2Hula
AmbianceTraveler
Princess Cruiser
NYC Teacher
cruisequeen
Joe A
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spock's Beard
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Spock's Beard

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:55 am

I've been banned from two cruising sites, a member of too many others that I've lost track, but never yet from CC. Just a warning letter once from the Stilletto Queen herself affraid , which was more like a slap on the wrist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:02 pm

Spock's Beard wrote:
I've been banned from two cruising sites, a member of too many others that I've lost track, but never yet from CC. Just a warning letter once from the Stilletto Queen herself affraid , which was more like a slap on the wrist.

I was banned without any warnings..........thats what made me mad and I told her it wasnt fair........I got my "sentence" reduced from a month to about a week or so...........but ya know what?? It was a good thing I was or else I never would have found this site and started posting.........
Back to top Go down
Diamond Dave
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Diamond Dave

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:15 pm

Spock's Beard wrote:

Sorry just an off-topic comment, LOVE YOUR AVATAR! Live long and prosper fellow Trekker
Back to top Go down
Spock's Beard
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Spock's Beard

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:46 pm

Shi'Oren t'Gen-Lis Vuhlkansu.

Na'shau etek Odu.

Dif-tor heh smusma!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here   Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another "Banned" Member Joining You Here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2