Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Members

Go down 
+20
VJMorrow
Cruise Liner Fan
shipsbelle
cmgm1126
Spock's Beard
Murphy
HelenB
ILuvCruising
wonkanator
Infi
stalexka
UtahCouple
taurus988
lordoftime
chrystine
vlscruiser
cunar-deer
JJ2sail
TMTours
NDDad
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Members - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members   Members - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:01 am

wonkanator wrote:
So...how many T-shirt you want????
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Did you miss the only rule ?

NO PRIZES. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

Members - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members   Members - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:04 am

ILuvCruising wrote:
Think I could make captain? lol!

Only If you are willing to go down with the ship.
With great power comes great responsibility . Wink
Back to top Go down
Spock's Beard
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Spock's Beard

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Members - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members   Members - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:20 pm

While y'all are waiting for a place to chat, come on over to www.cruisetraveltalk.com

Some very promenant CC members, with 10,000+ CC posts (yes, the chatty folks), and you can chat about what you like.

Always looking for new blood.

We love cruising!
Back to top Go down
cmgm1126
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Members - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members   Members - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:20 pm

THANK YOU BUT WE HAVE FOUND A HOME ELSEWHERE
Back to top Go down
shipsbelle

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Members - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: CLF does have a way to check new posts!   Members - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:54 pm

2 ways you can find new posts at CLF.
If you look up in the navagation bar on the right side there is a "Quick Links" button with a drop down menu. Several different options there, including Todays Posts and "Who's on line" You can see the location of everyone! I've never seen this before on any other forum.

There is also a "New Posts" button that will show you only the regular posts not including the Off Topic posts.

So much to learn.....but it's a real treat to be in a nice environment.
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Members - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members   Members - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:41 pm

Does anyone here hate Tina for the charade that she created concerning the phony cruise prizes and the phony board members? Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down
ILuvCruising
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Members - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members   Members - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:08 pm

I think that's a no-brainer. She ripped off many TAs here.
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Members - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members   Members - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:13 pm

taurus988 wrote:
Whoo HOO! I'm still poking around.
Course, I didn't lose anything, if I didn't have it yet, anyway...

I find it quite humourous how some are reacting to all this.
Yes, I will miss the fun of these boards..was much more fun than on others.

But, I have to say, I am sick to death of all the repetitive emails...oh brother!

I've gotten the same email at least 10 times. why? what is the point?
Also received email promo about booking cruises, from one of the TAs on here... now, I thought that wasn't supposed to happen, either?! go figure.

Have a great day!

Tina - I hope you get whatever help it is that you need. Keeping you in my prayers.
Tina is going to need badly need PSYCHIATRIC HELP.It is beyond weird what Tina has done.Such as creating at least several bogus members who really do not exist.These bogus members went by the names such as Nick Needs To Know,Leanna N who is Nick's wife,Paddy Goes Cruising,FormerlySanFranBayCruiser,Andy The Sailor Man,Down The Shore Guy,Curvy Gal Cruiser and there are probably some more.The investigators discovered that Tina's computer has the same computer IP address that these bogus members have.So what the nut job Tina did was post messages posing as these imaginary bogus members.Talk about acting strange and weird.So Tina better seek some badly needed PSYCHIATRIC HELP before she then imagines she's King Kong or should it be Queen Kong and she then jumps off the Empire State Building. Regards,Jerry

Last edited by Cruise Liner Fan on Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

Members - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members   Members - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:57 pm

Jerry

What if it was a way to inflate membership numbers to gain advertising revenue ?
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Members - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members   Members - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:21 pm

Tony I must admit that is a good point.But to many people it would still seem weird to do that.Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down
cunar-deer
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
cunar-deer

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Members - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members   Members - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:38 pm

Or maybe just to try to re-coup out-of-pocket losses???
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Members - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members   Members - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:14 pm

cunar-deer wrote:
Or maybe just to try to re-coup out-of-pocket losses???
Back to top Go down
UtahCouple
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Members - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members   Members - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:53 pm

Didn't any of you see the letter she sent to RC? I would assume that was the grand scheme of it all. Get this forum going and then try and talk cruise lines into sponsoring the forum because of all the cruises she would get them. Charging them huge amounts of money to do so, and then possibly bailing on everyone even leaving country etc. Advertising revenue isn't that big. 3.5 million from RC is a pretty good chunk though!
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

Members - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members   Members - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:02 pm

Or maybe even using the money to pay for the contests ? They were quite spread out from 2009 to 2013 so maybe she was hoping to get money in before the money went out . but it crashed too soon Question .
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Members - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members   Members - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:58 pm

lordoftime wrote:
Or maybe even using the money to pay for the contests ? They were quite spread out from 2009 to 2013 so maybe she was hoping to get money in before the money went out . but it crashed too soon Question .
I did read the letter she wrote to Royal Caribbean.One of the travel agents then wrote a letter to Tina telling Tina that she was crazy asking a $3.5 million contract or salary spread over 10 years for $350,000 per year.The same travel agent also wrote in her letter to Tina that Tina had embarrassed this travel agent for asking Royal Caribbean for that same $3.5 million contract or salary. Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down
VJMorrow
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
VJMorrow

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Members - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members   Members - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:39 pm

Hi all.... Adirondack Pete and I are still on our Princess Hawaii cruise, which started when all of this broke out on April 1st, so I have just been checking in here and there.

My first theory on why Tina would promote all of these contests was that it was a psychological experiment on greed. Now after reading the RC email I am even more confused. It does make sense thinking back now that none of her alter-ego members won or even competed for cruises in the contests.

Anyway, the lost free cruises might be moot for us anyway as Peter's jail is closing July 1, so the time off he took for them is in jeopardy when gets transferred to another facility.

I don't know if Tina is really sick or not, but either way as a cancer survivor I find her wearing it on her sleeve a bit distasteful. I never sought sympathy or pity from others and don't believe the disease should be marketed in this way.

When we are back on land we'll be sure to visit the recommended sites and catch up with our friends.

Ginny and Peter
Back to top Go down
ILuvCruising
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Members - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members   Members - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:45 am

VJMorrow wrote:
Hi all.... Adirondack Pete and I are still on our Princess Hawaii cruise, which started when all of this broke out on April 1st, so I have just been checking in here and there.

My first theory on why Tina would promote all of these contests was that it was a psychological experiment on greed. Now after reading the RC email I am even more confused. It does make sense thinking back now that none of her alter-ego members won or even competed for cruises in the contests.

Anyway, the lost free cruises might be moot for us anyway as Peter's jail is closing July 1, so the time off he took for them is in jeopardy when gets transferred to another facility.

I don't know if Tina is really sick or not, but either way as a cancer survivor I find her wearing it on her sleeve a bit distasteful. I never sought sympathy or pity from others and don't believe the disease should be marketed in this way.

When we are back on land we'll be sure to visit the recommended sites and catch up with our friends.

Ginny and Peter

Ginny, if you see this while you're still on your cruise, I'm wondering if you can see if the Future Cruises desk will tell you which ship is sailing to Hawaii in the 2010-11 season. The info still hasn't been released on the Princess website, but maybe they'll talk about it onboard.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

Members - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members   Members - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:07 am

VJMorrow wrote:

Ginny and Peter

Congratulations on being a survivor and best of luck to Pete and his job.
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Members - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members   Members - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:19 pm

VJMorrow wrote:

Ginny and Peter
Hi Ginny, I hope you and your husband Peter are enjoying your Princess Hawaii cruise.Well since Tina's contest turned out to be bogus I won't be meeting your and your husband aboard the QM2 next Christmas but at least I am going aboard the QM2 on June 19,2009 for a back2back transatlantic crossing.And I paid for it so I know I am going for sure.All The Best. Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Members - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members   Members - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:21 pm

lordoftime wrote:
VJMorrow wrote:

Ginny and Peter

Tony do you have any cruise plans for this year? Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down
VJMorrow
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
VJMorrow

Members - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members   Members - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:40 pm

ILuvCruising wrote:
VJMorrow wrote:

Ginny and Peter

Ginny, if you see this while you're still on your cruise, I'm wondering if you can see if the Future Cruises desk will tell you which ship is sailing to Hawaii in the 2010-11 season. The info still hasn't been released on the Princess website, but maybe they'll talk about it onboard.

Thanks!

I can indeed check on this for you today. I have some free time as today and tomorrow are sea days and will report back here if I find anything out.
Back to top Go down
VJMorrow
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
VJMorrow

Members - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members   Members - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:45 pm

lordoftime wrote:
VJMorrow wrote:

Ginny and Peter

Thank you Tony.... it is good to see so many of you kicking about what remains among the ruins.
Back to top Go down
VJMorrow
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
VJMorrow

Members - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members   Members - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:57 pm

Cruise Liner Fan wrote:
VJMorrow wrote:

Ginny and Peter
Hi Ginny, I hope you and your husband Peter are enjoying your Princess Hawaii cruise.Well since Tina's contest turned out to be bogus I won't be meeting your and your husband aboard the QM2 next Christmas but at least I am going aboard the QM2 on June 19,2009 for a back2back transatlantic crossing.And I paid for it so I know I am going for sure.All The Best. Regards,Jerry

Jerry, I too am disappointed we won't be meeting in December. We are
keeping the Grand British Isles voyage which was booked before winning
any contests, since October is an easy time for Peter to take off. I
also have booked us a WC segment on QV from NY to SF in January which
sails the Panama Canal.

Hopefully we will some day be on the same voyage.
Back to top Go down
lordoftime
First Mate
First Mate
lordoftime

Members - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members   Members - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:29 pm

VJMorrow wrote:

Thank you Tony.... it is good to see so many of you kicking about what remains among the ruins.

We are the ghosts left in a ghost town. Nostalgia really I miss all the fun I had here. CruiseLineFans where most of us live now is ten times larger than CF but somehow I find it hard to get the same feeling of community I had here. Maybe it is because it is so big.

We were going on the July 1st QM2 before the crash. Now we are looking at an Alaska cruise after visiting our son in Vancouver in May/June. Still I will go on the QM2 soon maybe a transatlantic to visit the old country. We have booked the Dancing With The Stars cruise with Candy Cane but it is not till 2011.
Back to top Go down
Cruise Liner Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Members - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members   Members - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:53 pm

lordoftime wrote:
VJMorrow wrote:

We are the ghosts left in a ghost town. Nostalgia really I miss all the fun I had here. CruiseLineFans where most of us live now is ten times larger than CF but somehow I find it hard to get the same feeling of community I had here. Maybe it is because it is so big.

We were going on the July 1st QM2 before the crash. Now we are looking at an Alaska cruise after visiting our son in Vancouver in May/June. Still I will go on the QM2 soon maybe a transatlantic to visit the old country. We have booked the Dancing With The Stars cruise with Candy Cane but it is not till 2011.
Tony, which country in Europe are you from? Although I am born here in the USA my parents had emigrated to the USA from Italy.Regards,Jerry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Members - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members   Members - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Members
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next