Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!

Go down 
+13
Exairgoddess1
JJ2sail
barbeeAL
jillybabes
cruisenfever
nancyk2sea
crzy4cruising
TwitchOR
cruiseforme
vlscruiser
Murphy
GrmyCRS
frudutx
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:27 am

Wendy.......if RCL changes to pepsi I guess I'll save on my coke card!!

j
Back to top Go down
critterchick
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 845
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:47 am

crzy4cruising wrote:

Jean---who did you pi$$ off that you don't get stuff Wink just kidding judt kidding.

Brenda, I often ask myself that question. I just got off the phone with C&A and, because it's a group booking, they need to unwind some things and try again. Unbelievable!

Oh, and my email to Rachel did bounce back - it was in my junk mail. I fear that she has left the company. If so, I hope it was her decision to do so.
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:00 pm

Morning everyone!

We get all the emails also. I am still not sure if we are going to keep the Oasis cruise we have booked, may need to switch it to Alaska, so don't think I will be booking Allure.

Jul, glad you liked the chiro, sometimes you are more sore after the first couple of adjustments, but it sounds like he was gentle.

Have a good day everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:16 pm

jillybabes wrote:
vlscruiser wrote:
Received an invitation to book the Allure from RCCL. Booking opens on April 2nd for D+ 8:00 AM EDT, April 8th for all C&A memebers and general public April 13th.

I got the same email flower

We got it too. I think I'll try Oasis first though.

frudutx wrote:
Morning all, major storms last night or so the weather people say. I wouldn't know as I was dead to the world and slept through it all.

Sheila, storms in Lancaster wonder if any of my family was impacted guess I'll have to make some phone calls today.

I also received the Allure email, we need to get past Oasis before we worry about Allure. lol!

Need to get some "stuff" done today.

d

Di, The storms were analyzed as having been at least one tornado. It was near Ephrata. I didn't see anything near York. Hope your family is okay.

nancyk2sea wrote:
Morning--another cloudy and windy day here but the snow has melted.

Waiting to see if we get the email for the Alure

Working on some tours for our Radiance cruise, Ken would really like to do zip lining, I am a bit uneasy but thinking I can do it--

off to run errands--later

Nancy you can do the Zip-line. I did it I loved it. You Go Girl. Laughing

Jean I'm trying not to be too disappointed. It seems as though they have passed us over too and given up-grades to some that have less credits. I finally called to order our amenities for both cruises at Patti's suggestion, since they hadn't called us. Patti had said how busy they are. The gal was very nice and took my order but she couldn't say anything about up-grades. I really don't want to join the ranks of whiners so I'll just shut up now.

I'm off to work at noon for 4 hours but I did get something accomplished towards packing this morning so I feel good about that. Be back later.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:55 pm

I have a sister in Lemoyne and a cousin in Ephrata, need to hustle over and check the family web-site.

BRB

I'm back nothing posted so that must mean all is well

d
Back to top Go down
vlscruiser

Number of posts : 1251
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:12 pm

No news could be good news for now Diane. Remember living on Jacksonville AFB in Arkansas (sp) and the tornadoes is was really scary. Don't like earthquakes either Mad
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:02 pm

Weather here is gorgeous. Sun is shining and it's almost 60 degrees. Though we are going to get some rain overnight again.
critterchick wrote:
Oh, Jul, was it you that tried to email Rachel and it bounced back to you? I sent one about an hour ago and it seems to have gone through...

An email to book Allure, eh? I didn't get THAT one, either! I'm having a midnight pity party, all by myself!
I just tried to email Rachel about an email address change and it came back. Let me know if you hear from her.
hcleaner wrote:

Patti, is the Hampton Inn you use in San Diego the Downtown one? The one on Pacific Coast Highway? I need to be making our reservations for November and think that's where we'll stay.

Wendy we are staying at the Hampton Inn San Diego-Downtown, 1531 Pacific Highway. Their telephone number is 1-619-233-8408. It's in a great location and within easy walking distance of SeaPort Village and many restaurants. They also have a van that will take you anywhere you want within a certain radius of the hotel and then you call them and they will pick you up. We wanted to have dinner at the HR Cafe so that's what we did.

Dramaqueen wrote:

Jean I'm trying not to be too disappointed. It seems as though they have passed us over too and given up-grades to some that have less credits. I finally called to order our amenities for both cruises at Patti's suggestion, since they hadn't called us. Patti had said how busy they are. The gal was very nice and took my order but she couldn't say anything about up-grades. I really don't want to join the ranks of whiners so I'll just shut up now.

I'm off to work at noon for 4 hours but I did get something accomplished towards packing this morning so I feel good about that. Be back later.
I've never been able to figure out how they do upgrades. Some say you have to be D+ with a gazillion credits........well, in Jean's case, that theory didn't hold water.

Sorry you didn't get an upgrade Sheila. Sad BTW, how many credits does Sandy have.........I thought that they had just a few more than you guys.
Back to top Go down
frudutx
Charter Member
Charter Member
frudutx

Number of posts : 1619
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:45 pm

cruisenfever wrote:
Weather here is gorgeous. Sun is shining and it's almost 60 degrees. Though we are going to get some rain overnight again.
critterchick wrote:
Oh, Jul, was it you that tried to email Rachel and it bounced back to you? I sent one about an hour ago and it seems to have gone through...

An email to book Allure, eh? I didn't get THAT one, either! I'm having a midnight pity party, all by myself!
I just tried to email Rachel about an email address change and it came back. Let me know if you hear from her.
hcleaner wrote:

Patti, is the Hampton Inn you use in San Diego the Downtown one? The one on Pacific Coast Highway? I need to be making our reservations for November and think that's where we'll stay.

Wendy we are staying at the Hampton Inn San Diego-Downtown, 1531 Pacific Highway. Their telephone number is 1-619-233-8408. It's in a great location and within easy walking distance of SeaPort Village and many restaurants. They also have a van that will take you anywhere you want within a certain radius of the hotel and then you call them and they will pick you up. We wanted to have dinner at the HR Cafe so that's what we did.

Dramaqueen wrote:

I've never been able to figure out how they do upgrades. Some say you have to be D+ with a gazillion credits........well, in Jean's case, that theory didn't hold water.

Sorry you didn't get an upgrade Sheila. Sad BTW, how many credits does Sandy have.........I thought that they had just a few more than you guys.

Yes and we've received an upgrade after just a few cruises so there really isn't any fast rule to how or why.

d
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:08 pm

Sheila, there are still quite a few JS and D1 cabins available for the 4/12 cruise. I would call the D+ desk back tomorrow after the WOW sail and see if you can get upgraded if there are any left.

You have to be FIRM!!! Laughing Maybe Bob should make the call.

Last edited by cruisenfever on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:28 pm

Thanks Patti for the info about the Hampton. That's what I needed. I'll be calling them this week.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:54 pm

hcleaner wrote:
Thanks Patti for the info about the Hampton. That's what I needed. I'll be calling them this week.
My Pleasure. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cruiseforme
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2007-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:50 pm

Sharon, Brenda and Wendy....PLS email me at my screen name plus aol.com....

THANK YOU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:57 pm

frudutx wrote:
I have a sister in Lemoyne and a cousin in Ephrata, need to hustle over and check the family web-site.

BRB

I'm back nothing posted so that must mean all is well

d

Good news Di.

cruisenfever wrote:
Sheila, there are still quite a few JS and D1 cabins available for the 4/12 cruise. I would call the D+ desk back tomorrow after the WOW sail and see if you can get upgraded if there are any left.

You have to be FIRM!!! Laughing Maybe Bob should make the call.

Thanks Patti for the suggestion. I may do that. Sandy and Rick have more than us but i believe Sandy and Del have a few less. No rhyme or reason.
Back to top Go down
jillybabes

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:36 pm

cruiseforme wrote:

THANK YOU

Julie: I emailed Sharon Wink ...Jill
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:59 pm

Jul
you've got mail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:21 pm

Jul, I emailed you too. Let me know if you didn't get it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:21 pm

Jul, I emailed you too. Let me know if you didn't get it.
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:27 pm

Holy Cow......when it rains it pours! Shocked
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:28 pm

cruiseforme wrote:

THANK YOU
Julie, I have a list now that includes everyone and I just sent it to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:25 pm

think this will be my last post...............cant see these boards lasting much longer..........

see y'all in a new den......
Back to top Go down
crzy4cruising
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:18 pm

PH8 wrote:
think this will be my last post...............cant see these boards lasting much longer..........

see y'all in a new den......

I'll get the lights all Shocked Mad Evil or Very Mad Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:17 pm

Shocked What the hell happened???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:32 pm

Why is it dark in here???? Who turned out the lights
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:06 pm

Have you read the front(home) page yet? At The top? This poor site has screeched to a grinding halt it seems....
Back to top Go down
misseddie
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
misseddie

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 7:37 pm

cruzinmama wrote:
Have you read the front(home) page yet? At The top? This poor site has screeched to a grinding halt it seems....
So WHO really got this particular ball rolling?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!   Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"! - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radiance 9-14-07 Polar Bear Express "Special"!
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next