Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas 2009

Go down 
+92
Peter M
VJMorrow
cruiseforme
Iceman
HMS AnyShip
JJ2sail
Sean F
Nigel
Rita NYC
TV Guy
Pasta Lover
Ryan W
English Todd
IliveontheLIE
Connie S
Edward
Vic_the_Parrot
Life from the Porthole
Cruising Diva
Nancy R
Diamond Dave
Dawns from NJ
Eddie's Wife
Ascot Scott
Dee
Leanna N
Pam M
Shelia
Just Me
Big Red Robyn
Tommy Bahamas
NYC Cruiser
Ian
Day Tripper
Queen of the Seas
MichaelCT
Josh
JeanMarie
Dr Donna
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Grey Day Cruisers
Kim T
Lets Go
BB
Kevin T
First Timer
Roxie
I Cruise Do You Cruise
Scorpio Gal
NYC PD
D D'Angelo
The Sophisticated Cat
Joe A
NYC Teacher
Princess Cruiser
Katherine O
Travel Geek
Ajani
Down The Shore Guy
Westchester Cruiser
Ronnie
Joe Kelly NJ
Czech Mate
Scorpione
Cold Weather Cruiser
Chadds Ford Traveler
Lisa D
Cunard Cruiser
Murray S
Brian of Boston
Tony Tiger
Lady Jane
Giovani
Cruiser Brooke
AmbianceTraveler
I'm A Cruise Junkie
Cruiser Marie
Shipmate
Lab Lover
Andy The Sailor Man
Loves 2 Cruise
Good Golly Molly
Archie
Boca Brats
Green Irish Eyes
Hopeful Henry
ShoeBeeDoBeDo
Admin
NOB
diaz loves 2 cruise
BedrockBoaters
4 Leaf Clover
96 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Christmas 2009 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:11 pm

Thanks Pam!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:29 pm

Hi everyone!! My name is trouble..I mean ron. Nick asked me to come over and help stir up trouble...so...nick I'm here..now what? Pull fire alarms? shrink wrap toilet seats? hijack the QM2?? ThreadHiJack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:06 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
Hi everyone!! My name is trouble..I mean ron. Nick asked me to come over and help stir up trouble...so...nick I'm here..now what? Pull fire alarms? shrink wrap toilet seats? hijack the QM2?? ThreadHiJack

Nick, you have NO idea what you have done. Shocked Once you let him in, he never goes away. Laughing

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:14 am

lol! And, Nina thought she had troubles when it was just me, Patrick, Eddie and Andy. Now we have Ron Twisted Evil . My first assignment is to beg, plead, cheat and/or bribe both Tina and Nina to get Ron on-board QM2 with us for either 4th of July or Christmas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:15 am

Ronrocks wrote:

Panty raid in the crew's quarters on QM2?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:38 am

Nick Needs To Know wrote:
My first assignment is to beg, plead, cheat and/or bribe both Tina and Nina to get Ron on-board QM2 with us for either 4th of July or Christmas.

WHAT???? Ohhhhh nooooo. You'll be very happy to have Vic the cop on the Christmas sailing with us. We may need him if Ron comes along. Wink

I don't think Cunard is ready for Ron. affraid Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:56 am

crusinmama06 wrote:
My first assignment is to beg, plead, cheat and/or bribe both Tina and Nina to get Ron on-board QM2 with us for either 4th of July or Christmas.

WHAT???? Ohhhhh nooooo. You'll be very happy to have Vic the cop on the Christmas sailing with us. We may need him if Ron comes along. Wink

I don't think Cunard is ready for Ron. affraid Laughing

Where is your sense of adventure Michele? lol! Just think of the stories that would become legends if Ron joins the group Wink
Back to top Go down
English Todd
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
English Todd

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:03 pm

Oh my affraid - should I be worried? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:18 pm

hide
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:24 pm

Paddy and Todd...sense of adventure? You have noooo idea. Shocked

Ron will have no problem going up and asking the captain if he can "drive the boat" Laughing This will be the first time that a group will be paid NOT to come back next year. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:33 pm

Oh boy, Nina is going to turn ghost white pale when she finds out
Back to top Go down
Leanna N
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Leanna N

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:56 pm

FormerlySanFranBayCruiser wrote:
hide
move over Christina, I need to hide under that chair more than you do. lol!

Welcome to the Cunard boards Ron, something tells me you and Nick are going to get along just fine. Your wife is more than welcome to join me at the nearest bar... Wink
Back to top Go down
Czech Mate
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Czech Mate

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:09 pm

This should make things ummmm... interesting Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:13 pm

WOW...thanks for all the nice things people are saying about me. Kinda...lol Trust me if thier were any way possible I would love for Staci and I to be on this ship. Me...my moose slippers...and my thongs. *sigh* Yes what a trip it would be. Gosh..I got a lump in my throat just thinking about it....oh wait that was a belch....my bad. I'm not sure the boat could handle an ex firefighter and a cop. So do you think they will let me water ski behind the QM2??? Maybe they will pull Staci and I behind the boat for free!!! Nevermind..Michele would just cut the rope..lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:16 pm

lol! And, Nina thought she had troubles when it was just me, Patrick, Eddie and Andy. Now we have Ron Twisted Evil . My first assignment is to beg, plead, cheat and/or bribe both Tina and Nina to get Ron on-board QM2 with us for either 4th of July or Christmas.

Not only would you have to beg, plead, cheat and bribe both Tina and Nina to get me on the boat. I would have to beg, plead, cheat, and bribe a bunch of money from someone to afford to! I need to make a sign. "WILL WORK FOR CRUISE!!!!"
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:42 pm

Ron....'ex-firefighter?' WHAT UP???
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:07 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Ron....'ex-firefighter?' WHAT UP???

Well I was a firefighter for 8 years before my accident. We were responding to a call when the driver took a corner too fast. Anyway, the firetruck rolled over while I was belted into the jumpseat. I spent six months strapped to a table getting my neck stretched. While I am all for being tied to a bed, this was not my idea of a good time. When it was all said and done I had permanent nerve damage to my hand. However, I am to the point now where I can wined my butt and scratch my watch. So needless to say that ended that career. Oh but wait..there is more!! And the hits keep coming!! So I went to work as a project manager for a fire and water damage restoration company. Seems safe enough right? So I am on a job site one day talking to a client when I hear this loud thud..one after another...finally I walk in the building. I am standing at the bottom of a flight of stairs in a puddle of water looking up. To my amazement I see this kid bringing an 80 gallon water heater down the stairs on a dolly. Now that in itself isn't all that bad. However, this rocket scientist didn't bother to drain the tank before strapping it to wheels. So I am looking up at him. (Directly behind me is an industrial braker box where the electricity comes into the building) I take a few steps up the stairs to where I could help him bring it down. About the time I asked him "do you got a good grip on it". He let go. So here comes the hot water heater and here I go. I knew if the hot water heater hit the electrical panel I would be fried so I put my arms out and tried to keep the tank from smashing into the panel box. Well I have good news and I have bad news. The good news is it worked. The hot water heater did not smash into the panel box. The bad news is that the hot water heater smashed into me instead, which in turn smashed me into the panel box. As a result I had four smashed disk in my back. So that accident was about 2 years ago. Since then I've had 4 surgeries and plenty of shots. So I've been out of work while the doctors try to figure out how to put humpty dumpty back together again. A month before that accident I met Staci. Most people would have run but not her. She has been by my side through it all. She has taken care of me when she didn't have to. Last year I sold my stocks and cashed in some CD's so I could take her and the girls on a cruise. I was going to propose to her on that cruise but I had an unexpected surgery which took the ring fund. So now I spend my days going back to school on-line and playing on the internet. When and if I get another chance to take Staci on a cruise it will be just the two of us and I hope that I am in a place where I can propose!!! So that is my story!!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:03 pm

OOUUUUUCH! Nasty breaks! I'm a Firefighter too...so I had to ask. So far...I'm still in one piece after 26 years on the job. (only a couple ambulance rides from the job for me...nothing too major)

There is another great Cruise Freeks Contest coming up soon...it could be your lucky chance at that 'cruise proposal!' Hang in there buddy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:18 am

Ron, that is incredible story. It truly humbles me to the core and makes me appreciate my own very fortunate life that much more. Here's hoping to that you cruise again with Staci very soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:37 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
OOUUUUUCH! Nasty breaks! I'm a Firefighter too...so I had to ask. So far...I'm still in one piece after 26 years on the job. (only a couple ambulance rides from the job for me...nothing too major)

There is another great Cruise Freeks Contest coming up soon...it could be your lucky chance at that 'cruise proposal!' Hang in there buddy!

Thanks for the well wishes. I'll keep my eye open for more contest. I wish I would've entered the contest that had this booking for the grand prize. I almost cried when Michele told me she won the cruise! Who knows...if enough things go my way maybe....just maybe I can hijack the ship...I mean sail with ya'll. What do you say NDJollyMon. We take the QM2, paint her red, put some red lights on her. Some wig-wags, siren, deck gun. cheers The boat would never be the same...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:39 pm

Ron, that is incredible story. It truly humbles me to the core and makes me appreciate my own very fortunate life that much more. Here's hoping to that you cruise again with Staci very soon!

Thank you very much Nick. It will happen one day man. I'll keep you guys posted. Maybe we can make a group cruise out of it!
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:50 pm

Yea...we could call it The Big Red Boat! (maybe not!)

Just what you need on your proposal or honeymoon cruise.....US! ThreeStooges
Back to top Go down
JJ2sail
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 1481
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:33 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:

Bite your tongue!

Oh what the heck, I'm sure the QM2 will never be the same after Cruise Freeks gets done with her!

lol!

Seriously though, welcome Ron to the boards. God must want you on this earth for a very good reason, I'm sure it will be a great adventure to find out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:41 pm

[quote="NDJollyMon"]Yea...we could call it The Big Red Boat! (maybe not!)

Just what you need on your proposal or honeymoon cruise.....US! ThreeStooges[/quote
lol!!! No doubt!! Mo, Hairy, and Scarry!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:44 pm

JJ2sail wrote:
NDJollyMon wrote:

Bite your tongue!

Oh what the heck, I'm sure the QM2 will never be the same after Cruise Freeks gets done with her!

lol!

Seriously though, welcome Ron to the boards. God must want you on this earth for a very good reason, I'm sure it will be a great adventure to find out!

Thanks Jen!! Yeah, God wants me here for those days when he gets bored. "Lets see what we can do to Ron today!!" lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas 2009   Christmas 2009 - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas 2009
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next