Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tina will be out after 12:30pm Eastern, Ron is in charge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Tina will be out after 12:30pm Eastern, Ron is in charge Empty
PostSubject: Tina will be out after 12:30pm Eastern, Ron is in charge   Tina will be out after 12:30pm Eastern, Ron is in charge Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:22 pm

Hi Everyone,

It's Friday, that means a chemo treatment for me. I'll be leaving at approximately 12:30pm EST and, then I'll be taking the rest of the afternoon off. If I don't react too badly, I'll try to get online later this afternoon/this evening. Otherwise, I will catch up with everyone on Saturday. If you have some type of emergency situation, please go to Ron for help. If
it's a non-emergency please hold off until tomorrow and, I will get to you - or - if you prefer, you may also contact Ron.

Thanks all and have a great weekend!

Tina
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Tina will be out after 12:30pm Eastern, Ron is in charge   Tina will be out after 12:30pm Eastern, Ron is in charge Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:32 pm

The phrase that strikes fear into the hearts of CFers - "Ron is in charge" affraid

Seriously though, you take care of yourself. We'll be ok. Very Happy And we'll be thinking of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tina will be out after 12:30pm Eastern, Ron is in charge   Tina will be out after 12:30pm Eastern, Ron is in charge Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 12:55 pm

Tina, take care, ((hugs)) Tina will be out after 12:30pm Eastern, Ron is in charge Smiley-hug008 and we'll be thinking of you today. Have a good week-end.

~Jackie
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Tina will be out after 12:30pm Eastern, Ron is in charge   Tina will be out after 12:30pm Eastern, Ron is in charge Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:22 pm

Good luck Tina! (with both treatment...and Ron!)
I'll try to behave...
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
duke214
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Tina will be out after 12:30pm Eastern, Ron is in charge   Tina will be out after 12:30pm Eastern, Ron is in charge Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:33 pm

Best of luck to Tina. Hope you have a successful surgery. Ron will Rock Smile
Back to top Go down
qkdo
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Tina will be out after 12:30pm Eastern, Ron is in charge   Tina will be out after 12:30pm Eastern, Ron is in charge Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:26 pm

Hope you feel all better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tina will be out after 12:30pm Eastern, Ron is in charge   Tina will be out after 12:30pm Eastern, Ron is in charge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tina will be out after 12:30pm Eastern, Ron is in charge
Page 1 of 1