Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tina - you are awesome!

Go down 
+3
Admin
darlene
taurus988
7 posters
AuthorMessage
taurus988
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
taurus988

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Tina - you are awesome! Empty
PostSubject: Tina - you are awesome!   Tina - you are awesome! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:49 pm

I have to give you credit for all the time & effort you put into making this a fun board - and all the hard work to make these contests possible!

You really make this a fun place to visit daily - even if I don't always post daily, I do try to 'check in' and see what's happening!

Thanks for all your hard work on this!

Have a safe & happy holiday season!
Back to top Go down
darlene
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Tina - you are awesome!   Tina - you are awesome! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:09 am

i also agree, it takes alot of time and work to do what tina does to make this board work, and to remember all of it, she young so she has a great advantage, but she does a really great job, when you get over the 50 number it's amazing you can remember where you put your keys. (my problem) i also don't get alot of extra time to get on the board and post either, life is just way too busy at this time for me but i try to get on at night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tina - you are awesome!   Tina - you are awesome! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:10 am

I was just going to post the same thing as Taurus! BRAVO!!!! cheers

The Cabin quest riddles were so creative. And now these. Thank you Tina!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Tina - you are awesome!   Tina - you are awesome! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:11 am

Glad you guys enjoyed it, I hope you find the Momma Mia contest equally as fun!
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Tina - you are awesome!   Tina - you are awesome! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:19 am

I wanted to add my sincere thanks to Tina for being so awesome and generous. This IS a fun board with fun people. Tina, I hope you relax and enjoy the rest of your vacation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tina - you are awesome!   Tina - you are awesome! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:25 pm

tina - i think you spend way too much of what is supposed to be holiday, answering emails - get a life girlfriend. relax.
Back to top Go down
pmfan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Tina - you are awesome!   Tina - you are awesome! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:27 pm

Tina I've only spent a short time hanging out on this board but I like what I see. Fantastic site! Thanks cheers
Back to top Go down
mytee4ever
Charter Member
Charter Member

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Tina - you are awesome!   Tina - you are awesome! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:28 pm

Tina...I hope you are enjoying your vacation! Thank you so much for making this an awesome board. The contests have been great & lots of fun. Need to go search for a translator now, but that's cool. Makes the game interesting & I might learn something along the way! Thanks for the opportunity!

Towanda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tina - you are awesome!   Tina - you are awesome! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:26 pm

You are soooo welcome everyone!!! Oh wait..you said Tina, my bad. Yah....she's an ok admin. Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Tina - you are awesome!   Tina - you are awesome! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:29 pm

Awww thanks everyone, I think you're all pretty awesome too! Without all you, there is no Cruise Freeks! Very Happy

And, Ron... stickingtongueout lol!

Actually, everyone can expect an announcement about Ron, and, no he hasn't been banned but, he is joining Cruise Freeks in an official capacity. I'll send out an announcement after the holidays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tina - you are awesome!   Tina - you are awesome! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:38 pm

hear that peeps...I have capacity..lol.
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Tina - you are awesome!   Tina - you are awesome! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:06 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
hear that peeps...I have capacity..lol.

I'v heard tell of something called diminished mental capacity. I wouldn't shout it too loud. Razz

Just kidding with ya of course. You might feel like I didn't like you if I was being too serious.

You got us all curious now.

Last edited by flowers on Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Tina - you are awesome!   Tina - you are awesome! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:58 pm

....OMG! The goes Cruise Freeks. Tell me...he's just the Mascot!
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Tina - you are awesome!   Tina - you are awesome! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:03 pm

lol! Nope, go up in rank Pete...
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Tina - you are awesome!   Tina - you are awesome! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:17 pm

Cheerleader????

Let's see...he sleeps until....his noon nap everyday.
He gets up, whines...and falls back asleep.

HE'S A PUPPY!!!!

He's the forum puppy! Great idea Tina! Wait a minute....aren't we supposed to love a
puppy? I'm not petting that furry puppy. Gross.

Tina...tell me he's not the forum puppy!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Tina - you are awesome!   Tina - you are awesome! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:21 pm

Pete, if I get another puppy it's going to be a big, slobbering labrador retriever. So guess again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Tina - you are awesome!   Tina - you are awesome! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:45 pm

Well...I'm betting Ron slobbers... Laughing

It's ok to have a 'soft-spot' for Ron. Although he doesn't really have a puppy-like name...he
is very furry, whines and slobbers. He seems to have been 'stepped on' a lot in life as well...so I can see his 'puppy-status'. His avatar looks a bit...rabid. Like someone crammed a 'puppy-hat' on his head.

Not the forum puppy??? Not the Mascot. Not a cheerleader. Hmmmmmm.
Is he going to turn down our beds and put the chocolate on our pillows?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tina - you are awesome!   Tina - you are awesome! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:48 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:

It's ok to have a 'soft-spot' for Ron. Although he doesn't really have a puppy-like name...he
is very furry, whines and slobbers. He seems to have been 'stepped on' a lot in life as well...so I can see his 'puppy-status'. His avatar looks a bit...rabid. Like someone crammed a 'puppy-hat' on his head.

Oh cabin boy!! roflmao Sorry Pete, nope, you'll have to give him more credit than that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tina - you are awesome!   Tina - you are awesome! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:05 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
Cheerleader????

Let's see...he sleeps until....his noon nap everyday.
He gets up, whines...and falls back asleep.

HE'S A PUPPY!!!!

He's the forum puppy! Great idea Tina! Wait a minute....aren't we supposed to love a
puppy? I'm not petting that furry puppy. Gross.

Tina...tell me he's not the forum puppy!

sheeesh,

with friends like you, who needs an inama!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tina - you are awesome!   Tina - you are awesome! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:07 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:

yeah Pete go with that. I promise to leave a "chocolate" on your pillow and jar in front of your door. lol
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Tina - you are awesome!   Tina - you are awesome! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:10 pm

It once took my cabin steward two days of changing sheets to figure out I sometimes sneak into bed during the wee hours and go to sleep. I've (more than once) awakened in the middle of a 'chocolate explosion!

He then learned to put the chocolate on the nightstand instead of pillow on my side! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tina - you are awesome!   Tina - you are awesome! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:57 pm

Ronrocks wrote:
NDJollyMon wrote:

yeah Pete go with that. I promise to leave a "chocolate" on your pillow and jar in front of your door. lol

Oh no!! NOT THE JAR!! roflmao
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: Tina - you are awesome!   Tina - you are awesome! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:59 pm

Would that be the type jar that ANTON would have carried around on IN LIVING COLOR? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tina - you are awesome!   Tina - you are awesome! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tina - you are awesome!
Page 1 of 1