Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guide to New York City

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Guide to New York City Empty
PostSubject: Guide to New York City   Guide to New York City Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:12 am

Guide to NYC

http://www.scribd.com/full/9495536?access_key=key-5z318gp5pnd07hqday3

This is a general guide of how to get around New York City including buses and subways. It also has airport and sightseeing information.
I will tailor it with more details as we get closer to our 2010 Holiday sailing.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Guide to New York City   Guide to New York City Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:23 am

I bought a great book last year when I went to NYC............even though I am a native New Yorker,it helped me out..........sections are broken down into areas of the city with maps......transit routes,restaurants,attractions,etc..

http://www.amazon.com/Knopf-MapGuide-New-York-Mapguides/dp/0307263894/ref=sr_11_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1230301259&sr=11-1

Just in case you want something to carry with you...Im not promoting Amazon,but you can buy it for as cheap as $4 on here..
Back to top Go down
Murphy
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Guide to New York City   Guide to New York City Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:36 am

PH8 wrote:
I bought a great book last year when I went to NYC............even though I am a native New Yorker,it helped me out..........sections are broken down into areas of the city with maps......transit routes,restaurants,attractions,etc..

http://www.amazon.com/Knopf-MapGuide-New-York-Mapguides/dp/0307263894/ref=sr_11_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1230301259&sr=11-1

Just in case you want something to carry with you...Im not promoting Amazon,but you can buy it for as cheap as $4 on here..
Ok Kathy, you read it and we'll just follow you around! HappyHappyJoyJoy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide to New York City   Guide to New York City Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:40 pm

Murphy wrote:
PH8 wrote:

hehe.....need one of those flags on a pole so you can see me......... lol!
Back to top Go down
Murphy

Number of posts : 1644
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Guide to New York City   Guide to New York City Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:46 pm

I have a girafee walking stick I bought at Animal Kingdom last fall. When I wasnt' using it to walk with, I was using it to flag down my group... I'll be glad to lend it to you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide to New York City   Guide to New York City Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:38 pm

You can be my co guide....hahah
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Guide to New York City   Guide to New York City Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:19 pm

PH8 wrote:
Murphy wrote:
PH8 wrote:

hehe.....need one of those flags on a pole so you can see me......... lol!
As long as your flag does not say "Turismo" I will follow you. Laughing I saw enough of those flags when son and I went to Disneyworld every summer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guide to New York City   Guide to New York City Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:23 pm

Nope it will say ツーリストガイド (Japanese for tourist guide)..heheheh
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Guide to New York City   Guide to New York City Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:48 pm

PH8 wrote:
Nope it will say ツーリストガイド (Japanese for tourist guide)..heheheh
roflmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide to New York City   Guide to New York City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide to New York City
Page 1 of 1