Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Travel Agent Needed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smithers853

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Travel Agent Needed Empty
PostSubject: Travel Agent Needed   Travel Agent Needed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:11 pm

Hi There,

Just wondering if there is a travel agent out there who would like to be featured in a large Miami Fundraiser and Golf Tournament in spring 2009.

Looking for a TA who would be willing to give a 1-5 night cruise for a silent auction item. Your name and travel agency will be online, in newspapers, I will put business cards out, your agency will be announced several times, posters will be made, and will be mentioned on news stations.

If you would like more info and even are remotely interested in participating, please let me know and I can e-mail you (or you can e-mail me). I have 501 (c) 3 papers (non-profit papers) that I can send to you so you can use the donation as a tax deduction.

Thank you all so much for your time and generosity.

Dan
Back to top Go down

Travel Agent Needed
Page 1 of 1