Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello, new Travel Agent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jamesd1967
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Hello, new Travel Agent Empty
PostSubject: Hello, new Travel Agent   Hello, new Travel Agent Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:16 pm

http://exoticcaribbeantravel.globaltravel.com

Hello new to the group, I stated in my profile that I am a travel agent is that good enough, or is it supposed to be in the signature line, which I couldn't find, also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.travel2haiti.com

Hello, new Travel Agent Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, new Travel Agent   Hello, new Travel Agent Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:42 pm

Hi James,

Welcome Welcome to boards, we're thrilled you found us! You are more than welcome to put your travel agency in your signature. Go to "Profile" and click on it and on the next page you'll see Information, Preferences, and of course Signature. Click on Signature and put your contact information in the box that says Edit Signature. Save. You're done Very Happy

If you would like to be added to the travel agent directory or to receive incoming cruise quotes then you will need to register with our ADMIN Tina. Her email is TRinaldi13@aol.com and, she'll walk you through all available options to you here on Cruise Freek Forums.

Again, welcome aboard!!
Back to top Go down

Hello, new Travel Agent
Page 1 of 1