Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers Tavern on the Green

Go down 
+10
Cruising Rays
dream2cruise
Kim T
NDJollyMon
Big Red Robyn
NYC Teacher
Gerri
Mary B
Cruise Virgin Vinnie
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers  Tavern on the Green - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers Tavern on the Green   Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers  Tavern on the Green - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:10 am

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers Tavern on the Green   Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers  Tavern on the Green - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:24 am

Hey we need to go to Ellen's Stardust Diner. They serve hamburgers, alcohol AND the servers stand on your table and sing songs. Laughing

The only problem is that it is packed full around the holidays. Wonder if we can book a group lunch together? Even if it's just a few of us. This one we can afford. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers Tavern on the Green   Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers  Tavern on the Green - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:52 pm

crusinmama06 wrote:
Looking at that menu - all I have to say is YES! :eat:

lol! Reminds me of one of my favorite movies Back to School with Rodney Dangerfield. Do you look at a menu and say "Ok"?
Back to top Go down
Kim T
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Kim T

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers Tavern on the Green   Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers  Tavern on the Green - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:49 pm

Admin wrote:
We're in final negotiations with Tavern on the Green as one of our (Christmas) pre-cruise restaurants for 2010 in NYC. Below you will see our menu and we will have a private room in the very pretty Park Room which can be viewed here: http://tavernonthegreen.com/parkroom.asp?headinfo=view&subhead=therooms

First Course - Plated Appetizers (Guests to select 1 from the following 4 items)

• Grilled Portabello
  • Fried Mozerrella with Marinara Sauce
  • Shrimp Cocktail
  • Pasta Carbonara

Second Course - Plated Salads (Guests to select 1 from the following 3 items)

• Classic Caesar Salad
  • Spinach Salad with pancetta dressed with Red Wine Vinaigrette
  • Iceberg Lettuce Wedge with Tomato, Shaved Cucumber with choice of dressings:

• French Dressing
    • Thousand Island Dressing
    • Gorgonzola Dressing
    • Ranch Dressing

Third Course - Plated Entrees (Guests to select 1 from the following 6 items)

• Filet Mignon with Cognac Sauce
  • Center Cut Pork Chop with Vanilla Apple Sauce
  • Pasta with Marinara Sauce
  • Slow Baked Organic Salmon with Truffle Bearnaise
  • Chicken Tenders (for children)
  • Shrimp Scampi
Fourth Course - Plated Desserts (Guests to select 1 from the following 4 items)

• Meyer Lemon Tart
  • Individual Cheese Cake with Fresh Berry Compote
  • Citrus Creme Brulee with Orange Cherry Biscotti
  • Molten Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Sauce

HolySheep What a menu! This looks fantastic! I'm ready NOW :eat:
Back to top Go down
dream2cruise
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
dream2cruise

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers Tavern on the Green   Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers  Tavern on the Green - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:10 pm

I have been out of the loop for a while, this cruise from NY sounds very interesting. I work @ Rockefeller Center area. if you need someone to check things out, please let me know. I walk there for lunch almost every day, and cruisinmama is right it is crowded every day.

when does the booking start for this cruise??? is there prices yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers Tavern on the Green   Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers  Tavern on the Green - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:20 pm

asanchez1961 wrote:

when does the booking start for this cruise??? is there prices yet?

Hey welcome! You might want to PM Marilyn (atbcat) for the specific details, she is the group TA. Very Happy

Bookings will start April 09. We are calling it our Mystery cruise because we have no idea where we are going or what ship we are going on but darn it we are going to have some fun. Laughing

We would love to have ya!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers Tavern on the Green   Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers  Tavern on the Green - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:26 pm

Giving this a bump up so everyone who joins us - meaning Cabin Quest winners - can see the treat that is ahead of us.
Back to top Go down
Cruising Rays
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Rays

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers Tavern on the Green   Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers  Tavern on the Green - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:10 pm

Glad you gave it a bump ThreadBump

I had not seen this thread for some strange reason.

WOW!!!! The menu is fantabulous. Thank you, thank you very much for an awesome choice. Mike said his taste buds say thanx also.

Kim Smile
Back to top Go down
bjjost
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
bjjost

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Can't wait to meet everyone!   Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers  Tavern on the Green - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:50 pm

I am sooooooo excited about this cruise!! You have no idea!! I haven't been to NYC in 2 years and Tavern on the Green is my favorite restaurant.

We're taking our granddaughter with us as this will be her graduation gift from high school. Of course, my daughter and grandson will be going with her... sure can't leave them behind! We're also taking our oldest granddaughter and her family which will include 2 of our great grandkids! And I'm not even old enough to be a great grandmother... believe me!! Call it an "inherited" family... love it!!

It's going to be great getting to know all of you before we actually get to leave.

Chat again soon..............

Bette
Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers  Tavern on the Green - Page 2 Up_arrow Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers  Tavern on the Green - Page 2 Down_arrow

Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers  Tavern on the Green - Page 2 Icon_profile_en Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers  Tavern on the Green - Page 2 Icon_pm_en Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers  Tavern on the Green - Page 2 Icon_online_en

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers Tavern on the Green   Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers  Tavern on the Green - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:56 am

Giving this a bump so our newest winners know this is included in the pre-cruise package.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers Tavern on the Green   Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers  Tavern on the Green - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:12 pm

Bette, I share your enthusiasm!! We have never been to NY City, only flying in & out on trips. This is just so exciting! And we live in NY! It will be nice chatting with everyone before the trip. Thank you all for the warm welcome!
Back to top Go down
jillybabes
Resident Expert & Charter Member

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers Tavern on the Green   Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers  Tavern on the Green - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:54 am

All I can say is WOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
Da Bronx Bombers Fan
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Da Bronx Bombers Fan

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers Tavern on the Green   Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers  Tavern on the Green - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:08 pm

It's going to be amazing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers Tavern on the Green   Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers  Tavern on the Green - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:49 pm

Wow !!!! Tavern on the Green and the Rock Center Cafe. I just died and went to heaven. Yum !!!!
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers Tavern on the Green   Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers  Tavern on the Green - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:04 am

Dramaqueen wrote:
Wow !!!! Tavern on the Green and the Rock Center Cafe. I just died and went to heaven. Yum !!!!
I'll second that................this is better than opening presents on Christmas!

I've been to Tavern on the Green several times...............by way of Regis & Kelly!! Laughing So to see it up close and personal will be a real treat.

Thank you Tina for making this cruise so special.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers Tavern on the Green   Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers  Tavern on the Green - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:43 am

Only negative thing to me is we HAVE TO WAIT 2 whole years.............can we go now??
Back to top Go down
cruisenfever

Number of posts : 2666
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers Tavern on the Green   Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers  Tavern on the Green - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:22 pm

PH8 wrote:
Only negative thing to me is we HAVE TO WAIT 2 whole years.............can we go now??
Time will fly.................... :flying:
Back to top Go down
bjjost
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
bjjost

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers Tavern on the Green   Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers  Tavern on the Green - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:19 pm

To cruzinmama...

I am originally from Niagara Falls... are you located anywhere around there?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers Tavern on the Green   Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers  Tavern on the Green - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Caribbean 2010 Christmas Cruisers Tavern on the Green
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2