Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2010 Christmas Cruisers - Daytime Sightseeing

Go down 
+9
bjjost
lordoftime
spruce120
darlene
NDJollyMon
NDDad
Big Red Robyn
Not A Pain In The Aft
Single Dad
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

2010 Christmas Cruisers - Daytime Sightseeing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Daytime Sightseeing   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Daytime Sightseeing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:05 pm

atbcat wrote:
Hey guys. Good thread!

I personally want to do the Natural Science Museum one day. And possibly walk in Central Park.

Im hoping to go to Central Park during the QM July precruise time and see the zoo. I love animals. There is supposed to be some kind of tram that takes you back to see some? .. maybe the lions?? That museum west of central park, might be the one you mentioned?? I was reading about it, and it sounds awesome too.

I'm leaving time to stroll up 5th avenue and eat some genuine NYC pizza. Hope it really is better pizza. Smile

I'm still waiting on prices for this Xmas cruise before I decide if I should do it or the Halloween Oasis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Daytime Sightseeing   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Daytime Sightseeing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:31 pm

frudutx wrote:
misseddie wrote:
crusinmama06 wrote:
OK I better regulate my meds because I can't seem to find it now. BeamMeUp

The list included ideas like Statue of Liberty, the Museums, Ground Zero, Rockefeller Center, Top of the Rock, Christmas Lights tour and some of the guys wanted a stop at a NYC firehouse

• Top of the Rock Observation Deck
  • NBC Studio Tour
  • Rockefeller Center
  • City Tour by Bus
  • At least one Broadway show
  • Radio City Christmas Show

Yes, I'm with you Charlie plus John would also like to see the Intrepid.

d

I'll be working with Marilyn and Tina to get these activities set up and, you've made some great choices! Should we assume the majority would like some free time to go shopping and exploring on their own?
Back to top Go down
atbcat
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
atbcat

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Daytime Sightseeing   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Daytime Sightseeing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:34 pm

Marina, I think we should be limited with the plans during the day (since so many people have different ideas of what to do). Just have mini-groups of people going different places.

But we can wait and see. If we have large enough groups wanting to do one thing, then maybe we are best to have transportation...

And thanks again for your help with this! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.allthebestcruisesandtours.com

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Daytime Sightseeing   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Daytime Sightseeing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:48 pm

Of course, it's what I do! Very Happy Wonder if I should warn the mayor that the Zoo Crew is coming? lol!
Back to top Go down
atbcat
Travel Agent
Travel Agent
atbcat

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Daytime Sightseeing   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Daytime Sightseeing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:55 pm

Good idea. Ron is vulnerable to get arrested otherwise! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.allthebestcruisesandtours.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Daytime Sightseeing   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Daytime Sightseeing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2010 Christmas Cruisers - Daytime Sightseeing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2