Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two Empty
PostSubject: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:53 pm

Hi Everyone,

Due to the size of the 2010 Holiday group, I'm going to ask if anyone would like to volunteer to be a liaison here on the boards for Marilyn and me. Your duties would include posting polls and helping to get the group organized. I know we're two years away but, the sooner we get organized the easier things will be and hopefully we'll pull this large group off without any mishaps. So, if you'd like to volunteer, just let me know by sending an email at TRinaldi13@aol.com

Thanks all!

Tina
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:55 pm

count me in
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:56 pm

Thanks Kathy! That's one, anyone else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:57 pm

If you need a 2nd one, I'm in too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:59 pm

Thanks Michele. Ok, I guess, I can close this now! lol! If you'd like to be a volunteer in the future, just let me know by emailing me at TRinaldi13@aol.com
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:59 pm

Just let me know what needs to be done. I'm in.
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:01 pm

Thanks Pete, I think you know your job already. Helping keep the wild bunch in line Wink
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:04 pm

Don't be afraid to throw some tasks at me. I'll work on the Zoo animals! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:05 pm

LOL Thanks Pete, right now we're under control but, I'm sure I'll need you when we actually travel. For example, I know I'm going to be at the hotel to help greet people as they check in, maybe you and a few others can join me. Same goes for 2009 if you're interested. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:06 pm

Sure am! Count me in.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:09 pm

Thanks Pete, that would be great!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:45 pm

tina - since i'm a winner - if i can do anything to earn my keep please let me know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:06 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
tina - since i'm a winner

So are you saying the rest of us are losers? Laughing

Well, we know Ron is anyway. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:19 pm

no that's not what i meant at all and i'm sure you know that. well maybe ron but that's different.
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:31 pm

oesnjstar wrote:
well maybe ron but that's different.

roflmao WooHoo
Back to top Go down
bjjost
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
bjjost

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:39 pm

I will also be happy to volunteer my services... A greeter... a "signer inner"... a rounder upper...

Whatever you need. Everyone has been so kind to me, I'll do whatever I can to return the kindness... something about "you get what you sow"...?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:12 pm

Thanks everyone, I'm sure I'll be calling for help again especially when the Zoo Crew is ready to come to NYC! Maybe we'll talk to the hotel about setting up a small reception area for us and, then after you check in at the hotel, you can stop by and pick up your Zoo Crew package with info and to just say hello. What do you all think about that idea?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:16 pm

small reception area or a pen for the zoo?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:21 pm

oesnjstar wrote:

lol! Well, ok, a pen for Nick and reception area for the rest of us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:26 pm

Admin wrote:
Thanks everyone, I'm sure I'll be calling for help again especially when the Zoo Crew is ready to come to NYC! Maybe we'll talk to the hotel about setting up a small reception area for us and, then after you check in at the hotel, you can stop by and pick up your Zoo Crew package with info and to just say hello. What do you all think about that idea?

Great idea Tina! You sure go out of your way to make things enjoyable for everyone. We really appreciate everything you do
Back to top Go down
bjjost
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
bjjost

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:26 pm

A reception area at the hotel sounds good. Part of what I do at my job is to plan meetings nationwide so I know the ins and outs of group planning. I've done meetings for groups from 15 to 300 people.

Just let me know what you need...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:29 pm

bjjost wrote:
A reception area at the hotel sounds good. Part of what I do at my job is to plan meetings nationwide so I know the ins and outs of group planning. I've done meetings for groups from 15 to 300 people.

Just let me know what you need...

Bette that's fantastic! It's funny, when I was going to school to get my certificate for Travel and Tourism, one of the courses I had to take was Meeting Planning and, I really thought that was the direction I was heading. Little did I know I end up in leisure travel for a high end agency! Just goes to show you there are two plans in life - and our plans don't count!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:39 pm

Admin wrote:
oesnjstar wrote:

lol! Well, ok, a pen for Nick and reception area for the rest of us.

stickingtongueout
Back to top Go down
Cruising Rays
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
Cruising Rays

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:43 pm

Admin wrote:

Thanx Tina...That is a fantastic idea...like an early meet and mingle. Cannot wait for this cruise and all the wonderful things you have done and are doing for us ..you're great!!! We sure do appreciate it!!!

Kim and Mike
Back to top Go down
bjjost
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
bjjost

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:56 pm

Life plans change constantly... you wouldn't believe the jobs I've had!

I did the Food & Beverage and Entertainment for the Olympics in Los Angeles in 1984... I've been a booking agent... I managed a band out of Nashville for a while... I've produced concerts (country only, please... I did one rock concert... NEVER again!)... I've worked as a Director, a Manager, a secretary... and I'm currently working as an Administrative Manager for a Sales Department.

I really need to retire... I'm tired!!!

Anyway... Tina, whenever you need my assistance, you let me know!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two   2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2010 Christmas Cruisers - Looking For A Volunteer or Two
Page 1 of 1