Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nina update and new Bennet Photo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Nina update and new Bennet Photo Empty
PostSubject: Nina update and new Bennet Photo   Nina update and new Bennet Photo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:11 am

Here is the newest photo of Bennet from Nina and, Nina's latest up date on Bennet can be found here: https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com/cunard-f26/another-bennet-update-t1773.htm#26843

Nina update and new Bennet Photo Bennet11
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com
SwanTraveler
Travel Agent
Travel Agent

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Nina update and new Bennet Photo   Nina update and new Bennet Photo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:47 am

oOOOHHHHHH wowowowowow sooooo adorable! We knew he would be,, but ohhh how precious..

As my grandmother use to say,, she would cup her hands around their cheecks and get real close,, and say "ohhhh bless his little heart"!

What a bundle of joy!

So cute you are Baby Bennett!

Hugs,
Pamela Swan
Back to top Go down
http://www.swantc.com

PostSubject: Re: Nina update and new Bennet Photo   Nina update and new Bennet Photo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:55 am

What a beautiful baby. Not at all typical of a preemy with all that hair and pretty skin. Hope he does well as goes home soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nina update and new Bennet Photo   Nina update and new Bennet Photo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:43 pm

Nina, James and Bennet - your good news was certainly welcome and you have my thoughts and prayers for continued progress. It is great hearing from you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nina update and new Bennet Photo   Nina update and new Bennet Photo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:58 pm

Nina so good hearing from you directly! Very Happy I'm thrilled that Bennet is continuing to improve, you all remain in my thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nina update and new Bennet Photo   Nina update and new Bennet Photo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:21 pm

Nina so good hearing from you directly! Bennet is certainly a handsome young man and, I am so happy to hear he is continuing to improve!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nina update and new Bennet Photo   Nina update and new Bennet Photo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:38 pm

Nina, truly wonderful hearing from you! Bennet will continue to be in prayers until he is safely home.
Back to top Go down
flowers
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
flowers

Number of posts : 468
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Nina update and new Bennet Photo   Nina update and new Bennet Photo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:19 pm

We are all pulling for ya to get home so you can be in familiar surroundings with your new baby. Prayers for continued success for baby Bennett.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nina update and new Bennet Photo   Nina update and new Bennet Photo Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:18 pm

Awwww! He is such a little cutie. I wish him well. And hopefully he'll be joining his family at home soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nina update and new Bennet Photo   Nina update and new Bennet Photo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nina update and new Bennet Photo
Page 1 of 1