Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cruise Freek Forums Cruise Message Board

Cruise message boards with community and cruise line topics. New and old cruisers welcome. Travel Agents Are Always Welcome. We feature LIVE CHAT!

Free Cruise Quotes

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers

Go down 
+9
darlene
VoyagerOne
Admin
Down The Shore Guy
Sean F
Archie
Pam M
Ryan W
Big Red Robyn
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VoyagerOne
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
VoyagerOne

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-09-20

The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers   The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:59 pm

Thanks! I've registered already at Cunard. Let's hope this spring they'll share some news with us. Happy New year to all!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers   The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:04 pm

Hey Phillip, glad to see you on the boards. Just getting to your email now. Will reply shortly! Tina
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers   The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:56 pm

I am glad you are registered Phillip....I am hoping we see something this spring as well!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers   The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:20 pm

cruisehappe wrote:
Yes any links would be...I have tried to google but have not come up with much..... Sad

Welcome aboard! You're joining a wonderful sailing here, I know we haven't been discussing it much but, we're planning on a wonderful pre-cruise stay in England. We will have two nights in London and then I believe just one night in Southampton and then we're off to experience the New Queen Elizabeth. It should be a huge event.

Our travel agent for the sailing, Nina had the opportunity to go on Queen Victoria for the inaugural and, I highly recommend reading her blog to give you an idea of what to expect: http://www.travelpod.com/members/ambiancetravels

You can also read about Nina's Transatlantic voyage this past August there as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers   The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:16 pm

Yes both Nina's travel journal entries are great - it really gives you the feeling of being there and what to expect!
Back to top Go down
darlene
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers   The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 1:08 am

we will be on this sailing also, can't wait to have tea with the queen hahaha
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers   The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:50 am

Darn! I saw a new posting and was hoping someone had information about the new Queen. Oh well, we wait some more...
Back to top Go down
https://cruisefreekforums.forumotion.com
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers   The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:45 pm

...Tina...my SIL darlene thinks she's getting to have tea with the Queen! She's crazier than me! Laughing

...I'd settle for a beer with Jimmy Buffett!
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers   The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:13 pm

It isn't even general knowledge in England. I was talking with some Brits on my Panama Canal cruise last month (Celebrity Mercury) and they were sure I was wrong about a new Cunard Queen coming along.

I told them to check out Cruise Freeks and they could keep abreast of the news right here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers   The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:09 pm

I think it would be great to be on that ship cruise. Not sure abut Harrods though. Would have no money left for anything else.
queen
Back to top Go down
darlene
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers   The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:36 pm

NDJollyMon wrote:
...Tina...my SIL darlene thinks she's getting to have tea with the Queen! She's crazier than me! Laughing

i would settle for a foo foo drink with jimmy anytime over the queen also.
Back to top Go down
darlene
Deck Hand
Deck Hand

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers   The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 11:40 pm

Curvy Gal Cruises wrote:
If you're planning on booking Cruise Freek's group space on the NEW Queen Elizabeth for the Fall of 2010. I was wondering if the ladies would like a pre-cruise shopping package for the time we're in London. For example, a gift card for Harrod's. Let me, Nina or Tina know or simply post here!

Thanks!

what does that mean, we prepaid for the gift card before we get to london to go shopping, or they just give us a gift card.
i think it will be great to shop there, can't wait, just to be in london for me is great. always up for a gift card
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers   The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:34 pm

Knowing Tina, we'll be getting actual gift cards to go shopping in Harrods
Back to top Go down
cunar-deer
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
cunar-deer

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers   The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:02 pm

Hi, I'm kinda(?) new to posting, but I've loved to cruise Cunard since 1988.
Sadly, I was on the last QE2 XAtlantic to NYC. VERY bittersweet.
I've been checking the Cunard web daily since I signed on as a cruise freek; no news, and I'm getting antsy...good thing I'll be on the QM2 this July!!
I've never been on such an anticipated ship as the QE, hope she lives up to QE2.
')" class="postlink" target="_blank" rel="nofollow"> P.S. how do I get one of the banners that say when my last/next cruise is??

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers   The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:11 pm

Hi Norma, welcome aboard - Cunard is playing this one VERY close to the vest!! We're all dying to know ANYTHING about the new Queen Elizabeth. Our banner maker in charge, Michele, is currently cruising but, she should be back this weekend.

Welcome aboard!! Welcome
Back to top Go down
cunar-deer
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
cunar-deer

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers   The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:21 pm

Thanks, if I hear anything...I'll trip over my fingers to post here!! TimeToFeedTheCat
Back to top Go down
cunar-deer
Deck Hand
Deck Hand
cunar-deer

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers   The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:37 pm

Well, I'm not exactly triping over fingers...
Just off the phone w/Cunard [got 'em on speed-dial] Smile , and as someone suggested, the new QE w/have firsties for the world club members.
However, the employees don't even have a clue re: pictures, keel laying, maiden voyage, etc., so I guess we'll have to sit on tenter-hooks. :phone:

Do we know how many will be interested? Hotel(s) decided if staying in London/Southampton? QM2 goers [I'd be up for that!] w/ Xfer to QE?

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers   The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:39 pm

darlene wrote:
NDJollyMon wrote:

i would settle for a foo foo drink with jimmy anytime over the queen also.

Apparently the Queen is a very nice person. I know nothing about Jimmy B though.
queen
Back to top Go down
NDJollyMon
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
NDJollyMon

Number of posts : 2004
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers   The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:57 pm

DancingQueen....maybe I can make a Parrothead out of you yet.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://cruise-aritaville.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers   The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:04 am

Pete , I like Margarittavile and some of his other songs , but not all for sure. The queen though is a part of living History queen
Back to top Go down
Andy The Sailor Man
Ship's Purser
Ship's Purser
Andy The Sailor Man

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers   The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:35 pm

Hello. Just checking in, I see you don't have any more information than I do. I'll be back...
Back to top Go down
AmbianceTraveler
Cunard Host
Cunard Host
AmbianceTraveler

Number of posts : 889
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers   The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:44 am

Hi Andy, Very Happy

I'm expecting them to start rolling out some information come April.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ambiancetc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers   The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The NEW Queen Elizabeth - Cunard Cruisers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2